Additional games in 5 dayss

$15
In addition to $7.84 bundle you get:
Micro Machines world series
F1 2016
Dirt Rally
F1 2016 DLC Career Booster Pack
Grid2 all in DLC

They have a new Micro Machines game?!!! I haven't played a MM game since the one on the Sega Genesis!

Gotta say having the image of F1 2017 there on the page but it being just a coupon is super sleezy.

Yeah, I am not a fan of having DLC for games not actually in the bundle, but just having a coupon for the game.

Dirt Rally is pretty awesome

I kinda want to try the F1 games (or at least the most recent one in the bundle), but deep down, I know that I probably wouldn't like them nearly as much as Dirt Rally (which I already own)

Got it for a dollar, I have F1 2010 already on steam, now add more F1 series in library.

I already own Dirt Rally, it's not as brilliant as advertised it can't hold a candle to RBR, Rally Championship 2000, or even Rally Trophy. But it's the best you can get today with modern graphics.

The last f1 game I played was 99-02. How do these new popularized flicks compare in terms of realism?

I already own Dirt Rally, it's not as brilliant as advertised it can't hold a candle to RBR, Rally Championship 2000, or even Rally Trophy. But it's the best you can get today with modern graphics.

The last f1 game I played was 99-02. How do these new popularized flicks compare in terms of realism?
I don't know about realism, but they feel damned good. 2016 and 2017 are both excellent. The former is with the cars still on skinny tyres, so they move around a lot with the throttle. Unfortunately there is still no feeling of oversteer if you brake too late for a corner or anything like that that one would expect with a mid-engine car. They also don't give you an option for changing the ERS deploy setting, which is unfortunate. Overall, though, I think they're a lot of fun.

I didn't play much of 2010, but that's only because I could not get the hang of the physics.

2011 was really arcadey IIRC. Some of the track models were a joke.

From memory, 2012 wasn't that good. The cars felt like they were driving on rails in the most literal sense. As in, if you went faster than the game wants around a corner you're not going to make it because it will push too much. No oversteer at all.

2013 was a lot better. They gave more attention to the way cars feel when driving and I feel it was a prelude to what we have now.

I never played 2014 and 2015, but I heard that they were not that good.

When did they realize the subscription model that they moved to and used over the last year was garbage?

Stopped me from using Humble Bundle. Maybe this will bring me back.

When did they realize the subscription model that they moved to and used over the last year was garbage?

Stopped me from using Humble Bundle. Maybe this will bring me back.

They haven't? The Monthly Bundle is still going on. They didn't really "move to" it, either, they've been doing both (regular bundles as well as subscription).

Any more feedback for Dirt Rally? It's probably the only game on this list that I care about.

Gotta say having the image of F1 2017 there on the page but it being just a coupon is super sleezy.

Same with DiRT4. I didn't realize until after I bought the bundle that it's just a 60% off coupon.

Oh well, it was worth it for DiRT Rally and a few of the others I didn't already own.

Back