Humble Origin Bundle

So if I donate $5 I get all 8 games?

Yes. It's a really good deal.

And I agree with the other posters, PC gamers are entitled to complain about 1000 things that I do see wrong.

This is a rare NOT one of them. theres nothing at all to complain about.

its charity, its origin AND steam, (two different keys), its low price (lower than the usual humble bundle even!) and AAA games like deadspace 3.

nothing at all to complain about.

Yes. It's a really good deal.

And I agree with the other posters, PC gamers are entitled to complain about 1000 things that I do see wrong.

This is a rare NOT one of them. theres nothing at all to complain about.

its charity, its origin AND steam, (two different keys), its low price (lower than the usual humble bundle even!) and AAA games like deadspace 3.

nothing at all to complain about.

This. 10 games for $4.82. 100% This.

i jumped on it, its a win all the way around
supports charity, bunch of games id actually play, easy on the wallet

edit:
didnt notice but you also get the BF3 and Sims soundtracks

If anyone has a sims key available, PM me

EDIT: had to contact EA tech support. Don't know what it is, but for some reason I could log in to thesims3.com, but not store.thesims3.com. Tech support helped figure it out in about 10-15 minutes.

Anyone else having an issue with the sims expansion keys? I'm following the directions on the humblebundle site but once I try "redeem code" it asks for my login information then says it's invalid. I'm able to log in to the site and on origin with the exact credentials, but can't seem to access the redeem codes page. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Obviously price is not a factor, but is Crysis 2 worth the time to play it?

I have Mirror's Edge and BF3 and don't really play horror games.

how can anyone make that determination for you? look at reviews and look at gameplay videos and decide if its something you might like. I cant imagine what can be said here that hasnt been said a thousand times already. personally I thought was okay at best but worth the 10 bucks I paid.

Not really sure what horror has to do w/ it, all three games mentioned aren't scary.

I would say for crysis 2, its worse than 1.

I'd rate it an "okay" shooter where the story isn't very enticing. If you just want some good graphics, some powers to play with, and mostly mindless shooting, id play it.

i'd want to play many games ahead of crysis 2.

Not really sure what horror has to do w/ it, all three games mentioned aren't scary.

I'd rate it an "okay" shooter where the story isn't very enticing. If you just want some good graphics, some powers to play with, and mostly mindless shooting, id play it.

Im sure he mentioned horror because of the dead space games. that said even still its worth $5. And i agree on C2 although i would say it was good fun and again $5 for that and many others just buy it. Also keep in mind the money goes to charity so JUST BUY IT.

Doesn't it help to play 2 before 3? I am only asking because I haven't beat 2 yet, and own 3, but haven't even started playing it.

I certainly picked up this bundle though. Good cause and some good games to boot. 0 to complain about.

Doesn't it help to play 2 before 3? I am only asking because I haven't beat 2 yet, and own 3, but haven't even started playing it.

I certainly picked up this bundle though. Good cause and some good games to boot. 0 to complain about.

Any time there is a story line game, yes it helps to play the previous one but it is not a necessity.

I played Crysis 3 first because of Never Settle bundle and even watched the Crysis 2 catchup video in the game, but I will still have no problems playing Crysis 2. I think it will be well worth the time.

Crysis games are pretty good, up to the point where you start killing aliens.

The aliens aren't too bad in Crysis 2. Well, at least they are vastly improved compared to the ones in Crysis 1 and Warhead. The aliens turned Crysis 1 from a fun shooter that offered some nice verity in combat into basically a half-assed corridor shooter with all illusion of freedom stripped away. 2 at least manages to keep the scaled back combat freedom it has, at least up to where I've played it does.

this promo was totally awesome...I paid $1 and got the 6 games even though I was only really interested in Dead Space 3...I already have Crysis 2 and Dead Space 1 on disc but I'm happy to now have them on Steam...2 other games I have slight interest in-- Medal of Honor 2010 (for the graphics) and Mirror's Edge (for the PhysX)...the only game I have zero interest in is Burnout Paradise

all in all a great haul for a buck :D

Any time there is a story line game, yes it helps to play the previous one but it is not a necessity.

My wife read to me the synopsis/plot spoiler to get up to speed with Crysis 2 (got it free from GoldenTiger - thanks again!). Of course it all depends on if you're the type of person to care that the plot is ruined.

My wife read to me the synopsis/plot spoiler to get up to speed with Crysis 2 (got it free from GoldenTiger - thanks again!). Of course it all depends on if you're the type of person to care that the plot is ruined.

I think there is a "previously on Dead Space" video on Dead Space 3.

the old Humble Bundle has expired and a new 'Comedy' version has replaced it...so are they going to have a new Bundle non-stop now?...hopefully a new and improved gaming one will pop up again soon...or maybe a good Blu-ray movie one

the old Humble Bundle has expired and a new 'Comedy' version has replaced it...so are they going to have a new Bundle non-stop now?...hopefully a new and improved gaming one will pop up again soon...or maybe a good Blu-ray movie one

Bundles have been nonstop for a while now. They also have weekly specials.

Back