Gawd
Yep, another one is out.
http://www.humblebundle.com/

Little Inferno
Awesomenauts
Capsized
Thomas Was Alone
Dear Esther

Hotline Miami and Proteus if you may more than the average ($5.72 at time of this post).

Soundtracks for all but Hotline Miami too.

So? Any knowledge of these games? I went ahead and bought it. A couple looked interesting.

Hotline Miami is a sweet game. Can't really say about any of the others.

In for one because Hotline Miami. Haven't heard of any of the others. Will add them all to the backlog anyway...

It always surprises me how linux users pay the most.

It always surprises me how linux users pay the most.

They have barely any games to spend money on and a free OS. I'd be throwing money at every developer who supported Linux too if it were me. :cool:

The easier solution is to just not use ONLY Linux...

No real interest in any of these games, but I'm always in for a humble bundle

I generally always throw in the 5/6 bucks to not only get some awesome games, but to support developers just for gratitude. Hotline Miami is pretty badass too, very difficult game though.

Capsized is a really great side-scrolling platformer. Beautiful art and really dig the ambient soundtrack as well. I actually bought the bundle largely just for the soundtrack.

I never really did get into Hotline Miami, personally. Haven't played the others.

I LOVE this site so much. I check it often now...lol.

Picked up alan wake, and picked up this bundle as well ^_^.

Well, I already own (and greatly enjoyed) Thomas Was Alone, Dear Esther, Proteus and Hotline Miami, but what the heck, I'll buy 'em again anyway. I was interested in Little Inferno, and Capsized looks pretty neat too. Plus soundtracks are always nice (particularly Dear Esther and Thomas Was Alone). Kinda disappointed that the Hotline Miami soundtrack isn't in there, but it's probably for licensing reasons.

Hotline Miami was probably my favorite game of 2012. The combat is just so... visceral, it's one of the few games that can literally get my adrenaline pumping and heart rate up, it's fantastic. :D

I was going to "try" Thomas Was Alone. A few hours later I couldn't believe it was time for bed. Can't speak for the others but I'm enjoying this little gem.

I believe the Hotline Miami soundtrack is in the game folder on a Steam install as .ogg files.

Bought this purely for Hotline Miami; I've been looking forward to playing it. I'm even happier knowing some of the other titles are quality too.

They have barely any games to spend money on and a free OS. I'd be throwing money at every developer who supported Linux too if it were me. :cool:
Or of course they could be those few who donate obscene amounts of money (top 10) and that brings their entire average up.

Or of course they could be those few who donate obscene amounts of money (top 10) and that brings their entire average up.

This is what I was going to say. Like Notch donated $5000 for this one and is pretty consistent on donating large amounts to these for the obvious reason that he owns an Indie game company that struggle and wants to help others achieve the same success.

I'm always in for a Humble Bundle if I can add it to Steam, and I always donate at like $6-7 even if I'm broke since most of the games are ~$10 each anyway. Bought this one yesterday and I'm going to fire up either Thomas Was Alone or Hotline Miami tonight since they both look absolutely amazing.

I'm not up on most of these titles, and I have a 2 week old son that is keeping me very busy... but the backlog MUST grow. :) Also, Hotline Miami looked interesting. Oh, and it's for a good cause! :D

Newly added to HB #8-

Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers
Intrusion 2
English Country Tune
Oil Rush

Awesome deal! My first HB purchase and a nice bonus of free games added after my original donation.

I bought mainly for 'Little Inferno', but was curious about HLM too.

LI was a bit of a disappointment. Not a bad game... just had higher hopes.

Have played HLM a bit, but haven't gotten into it just yet. You will die. A lot. :p

Played 'Dear Esther' and feel it was worth about $0.25 and I'd like the hour or so of my life back, please. Which is a sad thing indeed as the game shows that a group of people put real time and effort into it. It is well put together and the music is very well done too. If you're into the "art game on rails that you just walk around and try to figure out the story" genre then you'll love it. I do recommend modifying the autoexec.cfg file to allow faster walking though.... yeesh.

Thomas Was Alone was a great surprise. Almost didn't go past the first few levels, but stuck it out and am glad I did. The story telling, music and atmosphere really do wonders in a game that features various rectangles and squares. Was a little frustrating at times; but very well worth it.

Played Awesomenauts a little and will likely play more. Really haven't done online games in AGES. Mainly soured by too many cheating bastards. Well, that and various internet connectivity issues where I used to live. But it appears to be a fun game... so will give it a go.

No input on the others yet.

Did find a gem in my old HB back log. Not sure how I never heard of Torchlight before; or maybe I'm just getting old and have forgotten about it. It's a Diablo clone that's, well, like the original Diablo but better. Now I love me some classic Diablo... so have been sinking some serious hours into it. Play at your own risk!!!! :D

Did find a gem in my old HB back log. Not sure how I never heard of Torchlight before; or maybe I'm just getting old and have forgotten about it. It's a Diablo clone that's, well, like the original Diablo but better. Now I love me some classic Diablo... so have been sinking some serious hours into it. Play at your own risk!!!! :D

I guess we're getting a bit off topic here, but Runic, the developers of Torchlight, actually came from Blizzard North and developed Diablo/Diablo II. They've even got Matt Uelmen doing the music :D

Just a fun fact...

I guess we're getting a bit off topic here, but Runic, the developers of Torchlight, actually came from Blizzard North and developed Diablo/Diablo II. They've even got Matt Uelmen doing the music :D

Just a fun fact...

Yup. Spaced on writing that! Sank a couple more hours into it last night... that's the problem with good dungeon crawlers.... real time sinks!

Will have to investigate the newly added games; always nice to have some unexpected extras days after buying the HB.

Back