Humble Indie Bundle 11

Fez is a shitty game with a cool mechanic...IMO of course.

I did finish it but there is no way in hell I was going for full completion.
 
Fez is a shitty game with a cool mechanic...IMO of course.

I did finish it but there is no way in hell I was going for full completion.

Yeah I put about 3 hours into it total, but there was no way I was going to look up those codes and whatnot.
 
Yeah I put about 3 hours into it total, but there was no way I was going to look up those codes and whatnot.

The silly thing about it is that you are supposed to figure that stuff out for yourself. Unless you are a cryptographer I don't see how the vast majority of people would not just get frustrated and give up on it.

Basically the game just got to a point where it was laughing in your face at how "dumb" you are.
 
Back
Top