Pay more than $5.99
10 Classic SEGA Genesis Games
Medieval II: Total War
The Typing of The Dead: Overkill
Binary Domain
Renegade Ops

Pay more than $14.99
Total War: SHOGUN 2!

not a bad bundle.. i think its a stretch for 15$ for shogun 2.. maybe if they add the samuri expansion in a few days..

not a bad bundle.. i think its a stretch for 15$ for shogun 2.. maybe if they add the samuri expansion in a few days..

Especially since they gave out piles of code cards for it free with AMD video cards a few years ago that ended up being available pretty cheap. Anybody who actually wanted Shogun 2 already has it.

They don't add games to weekly deals. I agree with Shogun 2 being a big stretch for $15

Yeah... we've all seen Shogun2 go for around $7.50 or so on Steam or other sites during sales.

I've been buying weekly deals for a while now, and I swear they've added games a couple of times during the week. So, there is that.

First world problem: I already own all of these games separately.

I very much enjoyed Alpha protocol but there are a lot of people who hate it. It has consolish controls (bad) and a few clipping issues but the rest was a lot of fun.

Probably more of a guilty pleasure, I had a lot of fun with Binary Domain for some reason.

Back