Humble Bundle 4!! Best bunder EVER!!!

TheBuzzer

HACK THE WORLD!
I paid a high amount for it because it rocks

Super Meat Boy, Bit.Trip.Runner, Jamestown, Nightsky & Shank, Gratuitous Space Battles and Cave Story+
http://www.humblebundle.com/

Last edited:
I noticed that linux and mac users are paying a greater average. hrmmm... that might be because a lot of windows users have steam and... already own most of these. :) But if you don't, an excellent pickup.

why do the links from that site always lag on my work computer. Saving for later thanks OP.

These keep getting better and better. I was planning on getting Jamestown in the Steam holiday sales, but now I get it with all these other games too!

Yea this is a great bundle compared to the last few...although I've purchased each one :p

I noticed that linux and mac users are paying a greater average. hrmmm... that might be because a lot of windows users have steam and... already own most of these. :) But if you don't, an excellent pickup.

Sure Mac and Linux users pay more per user but would you rather have 500 people pay $8 or 50000 people pay $4?

Been waiting for a Super Meat Boy bundle, and I don't have any of the games! To the Skyrim induced backlog you go!

Seems like a way higher quality bundle than the other ones floating around lately.

Who (or what) is @HumbleBrony anyway? $3500 donation...wow.

It could also be that this whole system was designed to pit people in competition to get them to pay more or guilt you into it. Some people pay large sums for these bundles so they can get their name on the front page. Other people pay more because damn if they are going to let those low class windows users beat them =P.

Undecided on this bundle.

I think there is indeed some psychology involved in this. I usually end up paying more than the Mac or Linux average. Screw those pretentious Apple and Tux lovers!

It could also be that this whole system was designed to pit people in competition to get them to pay more or guilt you into it. Some people pay large sums for these bundles so they can get their name on the front page. Other people pay more because damn if they are going to let those low class windows users beat them =P.

The @ sign generally means that somebody donated in somebody elses name.

I thought the @ just meant that it was the donor's Twitter account. Sometimes it's a company twitter account, sometimes it's an individual's twitter, like Terry Cavanaugh.

And then you get a guy like Notch (creator of Minecraft) who has and continues to make a ton of money off Minecraft, so he usually chips in a big ol' chunk of money for the bundle.

Paid, waiting for download information.

Edit: Downloading. Awesome deal. Been wanting to finally play Cave Story.

I noticed that linux and mac users are paying a greater average.
That's because mac users are used to paying more for the same thing and Linux people are not used to paying at all ;)

Anyways

Gratuitous Space Battles, how is this one? It looks almost like a simulation in the videos, is it just "here's a big fleet, now lets press go and see how it works" or is there anything to do in it?

Grabbed it for $5 (don't have that much money right now)

Don't have any of these games, but some of them look pretty fun.

Most I've ever paid for a bundle, but it's definitely worth it. Lots of good games to make my steam library grow :p

this bundle looks definitely epic. Had been waiting out for super meat boy for the past year, glad i did.

I had to jump on this for myself and the wife.

For how much value this bundle gives I feel bad for only giving $25 each purchase but hey times are tough.

That's because mac users are used to paying more for the same thing and Linux people are not used to paying at all ;)

Anyways

Gratuitous Space Battles, how is this one? It looks almost like a simulation in the videos, is it just "here's a big fleet, now lets press go and see how it works" or is there anything to do in it?

You could also say those 2 clients are used to not having any games to play so anything including an indie bundle is a AAA game worth $60. haha I guess the linux users will be laughing last when we are all using a google OS.

Back