HTC Touch Pro 2

I want that though. I could still use the official SMS client if I care about speed, but I like the integration of Sense.
 
I was more thinking you could toggle it off, delete stuff, then turn it back on.
 
I think I would kill the built in SMS client then. It would have to load all the messages and then I would have to go through them and delete them all. Too bad it can't do it automatically like the Nokia E72 I had. Sad thing is, it only took me a few months to go through that many. HTC just needs to release a new high end phone with a keyboard and I'll be fine. :p
 
The best thing about this phone is the speaker phone, its AWESOME! I'm only using my phone for two main things these days, GPS and actual phone calls, I really am starting to hate ALL smart phones but I'll be picking up a Windows 7 Phone for me and the misses because of Zune.
 
I just had another idea. Setup Microsoft Myphone and sync, then see if you can clean it up via the web interface. Otherwise, good luck!
 
Yeah, I should probably give that another go. I gave up on it after it couldn't restore all my SMS the last time I tried it.
 
Back
Top