how to post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scan13

Weaksauce
Joined
Apr 27, 2012
Messages
70
I tried to post in a hot-deal section, but I'm unable to... I found a nice deal, and would like to post it for others... its a samsung 830 series SSD 128GB for $135.99 shipped. Why can't I post it?
 
I haven't been a new member in a while but I think it is probably because you need 50 posts or 100 posts before posting in HotDeals and FS/T.
 
No. You generally can only post deals in the Hot Deals section.

Sorry but that 50 post requirement deters a lot of spammers, scammers, and trolls from entering that subforum.
 
Sad, hope someone with 50 posts will find it, and post. It is a really good ssd, at a great price, from a very reputable seller.
 
No. You generally can only post deals in the Hot Deals section.

Sorry but that 50 post requirement deters a lot of spammers, scammers, and trolls from entering that subforum.
Danny is absolutely right. Spammers target forums like [H] and we do what we can to minimize spam here. "I've just discovered this great site/hot deal..." is the oldest spam tactic in the book.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top