How sprint loses millions monthly

Hmm, no names at all listed. No dealer names just hear say. Not much cred there at all.

oh well, I get my "company discount" and unlimited everything...I'm a happy camper...hugs my rooted evo

How not to do web design...

Remember fellas, it's important that your text and elements in your background image contrast.

Sprint failed to take care of their customers and that's how they lost out...everything else is a result of that...when they do stupid stuff like not allowing you to keep your plan when you want to change your ph to a local one after moving from one market to another and then after changing to another carrier they were willing to let me keep my plan lol... told the lady that I already switched and got a new phone with t-mobile and she wanted me to return the equipment and stay and I said no way that I was going to return perfectly good equipment to stay with Sprint since they were not willing to make this change when i was with them.

For anyone who poo poo's this as hearsay and nonsense. I ask you, have you ever been in these brooklyn neighborhoods and see these shaddy dealers andtheir storefronts? How about china town in nyc and the 1000 dealers selling all sorts of shady shit? I have and let me tell you this is 100% possible and I for one don't doubt this for a second. I bet sprint has lost a bundle as a result of this. No, this isn't the only reason for their failings pver the years but its a part of it and probably a sizable part at that. The amount of corrupt businesses in the 5 boroughs taking advantage of customers and companies alike is staggering so never say never.

cliff notes plz.

Dealers who aren't authorized sprint dealers have ripped sprint off of millions of dollars over the years and they had/have help on the inside at the managment level to a certain extent as well it seems. If you want more info you have to spend the few minutes it takes to read it like we did brother, sorry.

It just amazes me that - if these loss figures are correct - Sprint can manage to overlook this sort of profit margin loss. Then again, it is nearly impossible to keep tabs on EVERY single cellular dealer nationwide - and worldwide, for that matter.

This blogger is a regular Inspector Clouseau. I hope he doesnt investigate the US Govt, he may stumble upon massive abuse of taxpayers money.

I am pretty sure it is like this for most large companys. I used to work for AT&T & their billing systems were pre MaBell divestiture. Even with just normal LD & AWS just launching, fraud was prevelant. I now work for Sprint, (in network, not billing) & the story that this person blog'd about is old news now. My guess is Verizon has the same issues considering they pieced the company together from many different cell companys.

A great piece of writing and handling of complex details. You did a nice job and it will be fascinating in any fallout that follows. If nothing else, it might make a nice plot for a novel or a film. But corporate heads ought to roll from this damning expose.

Back