• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

How much should I ask for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechLarry

RIP [H] Brother - June 1, 2022
Joined
Aug 9, 2005
Messages
30,481
I just did a complete upgrade, but the old system really isn't a dog at all. It's higher end than most have :)

Here's what I have to move:

ASUS P6T Deluxe Rev 1 (With the SAS Ports).
Intel i7 i920 Processor.
9GB Triple-Channel'd Corsair RAM.
PC Power and Cooling Silencer 900 Power Supply.
Radeon HD4870 Video Card.
SoundBlaster X-FI Pro Elite Sound Card (PCI)

I will be keeping the Corsair A70 Cooler since they are discontinued and I don't want to part with it. I will be including the factory Cooling Unit however.

What should I ask for this to get a quick sale? Everything is in fine order and it's been utterly reliable for 2 years or so.
 
the i7 920's market value on the FS/T area is around $100 (do you know if you have the D0 or C0?)
ram is probably around $40
the 4870 is probabyl max$40 also

those are fair value though, if you wanted quick sale you'd have to go lower... i'll give you $50 for it all :D haha

the PSU, board and sound card are unknowns to me
 
I've seen a few of the i7 920/mobo/ram combos going for around $250 shipped. Do a quick search in the FS/FT forum, you'll find that most if not all of those parts have been listed before.
 
Price checks are not allowed outside of the General Mayhem subforum. Thread closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top