How much patience should I give this trade?

kingk

Gawd
I paid for a motherboard, cpu and ram in a response to my WTB thread on here a couple weeks ago. Now I'm not so concerned about the fact that I haven't received what I paid for, than I am getting nothing but excuses from the seller concerning getting info about weather he's even SHIPPED the items. To top all that, he's closed his FS thread, and is in the middle of another questionable trade on this forum. He's logged in EVERY DAY, multiple times per day, and he never gets around to doing something as simple as pming a tracking number? Here is a copy of the pms I've been sending him, and his responses have been nothing but useless excuses:

You realize this is the third (3rd) time in 2 weeks you told me you were going to send a tracking number and you didn't right? I paid you the 30th of September, and now it's the 14th of October, you say you shipped the 4th of October, but I have absolutely no indication of the truth of that. When we agreed on this deal, I told you I needed the parts no later the following week, now we are going on to 2+ weeks since this deal was initiated. I just read through your post about the problems you are having with another trader on here, but I can honestly say that I'm less than impressed with how you've handled this deal up to this point. At the very best I could give you a neutral heatware rating for this deal. If you respond with anything other than a tracking number, I'm just going to assume you haven't shipped anything, I will wait maybe another couple days, then I will take this issue up with the board.

At least you have replied to my repeated requests for information, but you have failed at providing anything useful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frontlinegamerz
I am trying to get them all sorted, now I have about 15 tracking #'s matching usernames with address to get the correct pm's sent, will send out later today or tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingk
I guess you don't work during the weekend... WHEN are you going to send the tracking number?
Quote:
Sorry for the delay I don't have a pc at home right now, I will bring it to work and sent it to you via pm, thank you.

Quote:
No sign of anything, it's now the 9th. Do you have the delivery confirmation number?
Quote:
yes went out today when wife gets back with the van I will have the tracking # for you.

Quote:
So did you ship it?
Quote:
I went to ship it and the money didn't show up in the bank, it is there now, so it ships out today.

Quote:
I assume since I haven't heard back from you, that you haven't shipped yet. Whats going on?
Quote:
ships out today, with tracking, will let you know the # tonight

Quote:
So whats the story, have you shipped yet?

Quote:
accepted should send out an email shortly

Quote:
Did you get it? It says I would get an email, but I didn't. It's just saying it's in progress. I guess you haven't accepted the funds yet?
Quote:
ok check your email there should be a link to pay for it through

Quote:
Quote:
awesome I have it set up but never used it, but from what I understand I need to send you an invoice via email from my google checkout. then you click the link to pay.

Quote:
Quote:
Don't do paypal just google checkout and usps money orders, I have heat under frontlinegamerz.

Quote:
Quote:
comes with backplate and cooler, I pulled if out of a working machine to upgrade it, so I know everything works.

Quote:
Quote:
got 2x1gb ddr2 667 with the board I can do $65 total for the board, cpu, and memory.

Quote:
Quote:
ECS 945GCT-M/1333 V3.0 Board with Celeron D 355 3.33ghz cpu Will hit 4.2ghz on air with a p35 board $50 shipped, also have a 8600gt video card, and some hdd if you need them
Thanks this actually would work, but he currently only has ddr memory. I forgot to mention that in the op. Do you happen to have some cheap ddr2?
This sounds good. Are you absolutely sure everything is working order. Do you have the I/O plate for the MB? Does it come with the stock 755 cooler (I may have one myself, but if you have one I could use it).
cool,send me your paypal
ok, I have google check out too
my google check out is under [email protected]

Now does anyone think it is unreasonable to file a fraud claim with my credit card company as soon as tomorrow if this guys keeps giving me the run around?

I can't speak for others but but when someone give me money for something I view it as I am holding his property at that point. It should have been shipped as soon as possible. 2 weeks is not acceptable by any standards. I would have taken issue the first week.

in other words file as soon as possible.

I can't speak for others but but when someone give me money for something I view it as I am holding his property at that point. It should have been shipped as soon as possible. 2 weeks is not acceptable by any standards. I would have taken issue the first week.

in other words file as soon as possible.

Yeah, I am. I'm just waiting to see what his response is now. I've already told him I'm done asking for the info.

You should have had your parts in hand a long time ago.u've been more than patient.The way I see it, if you can bump your thread, you can answer your pms. I guess I've been more than lucky,only having problems a couple of times. One poor guy was in Texas, without power, and got online somewhere else, to reply to our deal. Now THAT'S a A+ trader.

dude you've been way more than patient if youre asking me. ive just started here in this forum and my current seller has a tendency of not replying to pm's and idk if i even made the right choice in purchasing an item from him...sigh*(paid him, waiting for track #).. so yea.. GL to both of us..lol

Just talked to another user, he hasn't received a tracking number or his item either. I told him to respond to this thread, but I will leave it up to him if he wants his business out there.

A lot of info...? Below was my response to the PM...

Give me the tracking number? You've had 2 weeks to do just that? What could there possibly be to talk about? I've asked you 3 times for the tracking number and you gave me bs excuses. If you pm me the tracking number that's all I want, other wise I'm not interested in anything other than a refund.

Quote:
That is cool but in the mean time please give me a call I would like to give you the tracking # and talk about this deal.

John
1-405-589-9389

Quote:
If I don't get a refund by tomorrow, 10/15 by 9 AM EASTERN I'm contacting my credit card company about a payment reversal due to fraud.

Quote:
I am trying to get them all sorted, now I have about 15 tracking #'s matching usernames with address to get the correct pm's sent, will send out later today or tonight.

Quote:
I guess you don't work during the weekend... WHEN are you going to send the tracking number?
Quote:
Sorry for the delay I don't have a pc at home right now, I will bring it to work and sent it to you via pm, thank you.

Quote:
No sign of anything, it's now the 9th. Do you have the delivery confirmation number?
Quote:
yes went out today when wife gets back with the van I will have the tracking # for you.

Quote:
So did you ship it?
Quote:
I went to ship it and the money didn't show up in the bank, it is there now, so it ships out today.

Quote:
I assume since I haven't heard back from you, that you haven't shipped yet. Whats going on?
Quote:
ships out today, with tracking, will let you know the # tonight

Quote:
So whats the story, have you shipped yet?

Quote:
accepted should send out an email shortly

Quote:
Did you get it? It says I would get an email, but I didn't. It's just saying it's in progress. I guess you haven't accepted the funds yet?
Quote:
ok check your email there should be a link to pay for it through

Quote:
Quote:
awesome I have it set up but never used it, but from what I understand I need to send you an invoice via email from my google checkout. then you click the link to pay.

Quote:
Quote:
Don't do paypal just google checkout and usps money orders, I have heat under frontlinegamerz.

Quote:
Quote:
comes with backplate and cooler, I pulled if out of a working machine to upgrade it, so I know everything works.

Quote:
Quote:
got 2x1gb ddr2 667 with the board I can do $65 total for the board, cpu, and memory.

Quote:
Quote:
ECS 945GCT-M/1333 V3.0 Board with Celeron D 355 3.33ghz cpu Will hit 4.2ghz on air with a p35 board $50 shipped, also have a 8600gt video card, and some hdd if you need them
Thanks this actually would work, but he currently only has ddr memory. I forgot to mention that in the op. Do you happen to have some cheap ddr2?
This sounds good. Are you absolutely sure everything is working order. Do you have the I/O plate for the MB? Does it come with the stock 755 cooler (I may have one myself, but if you have one I could use it).
cool,send me your paypal
ok, I have google check out too
my google check out is under [email protected]

Yes, he sent me the DC#. I'm satisfied with frontlinegamerz response so far.

Hello. I am also in the middle of a transaction with frontlinegamerz.

I bought an Abit IP35 pro from him on the 2nd. He claims that he sent it out the next day (3rd). It is now the 15th and still no mobo. Priority mail does not take this long EVER!

I paid using google checkout. I have a bad feeling that I am being screwed on this deal.

Yes, he sent me the DC#. I'm satisfied with frontlinegamerz response so far.

glad you got something..

But now, I would be worried about what you actually get..And if they are all in one piece..

PLEASE ... everyone involved in dealing with this seller please leave the appropriate HEAT if and when your transactions are ever completed.

All other buyers and sellers out there thank you ...

So does the tracking number back up his original story of when he shipped it? Or was he lying and he shipped it fast to get the tracking number?

Back