How much memory do you have on your main pc?

How much memory do you have on your main pc?

• 512 Mb to 999 MB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 GB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 GB

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • 3 GB

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • 4 GB

Votes: 25 34.2%
  • 6 GB

Votes: 18 24.7%
  • 8 GB

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • 9 GB and higher

Votes: 9 12.3%

• Total voters

Neb

2[H]4U
I know valve's survey says the majority of steam folks have either 2 or 3 gb but I'm curious to see what the general [H] populace has in comparison. If this poll has been done before then forgive me, I'll go back into my hiding hole :)

http://store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey/

I have 12gb's only cause i got it at a good price and i also have tons of pics and videos i edit of my kids in sports :)

I have 4Gb cause there is no need for me to have anything more sicne all i do is game.

6gb, because I wanted triple channel and 3gb wasn't enough :p

i decided i would upgrade if/when i start editing video and stuff like that again. until then, 6 it is.

6 only because it was memory was really expensive when I upgraded. Now I might want to get another 6.

6GB since I only play games and surf web on a single 1080p screen. Just like I don't need 980X or 5970 CF.

12GBs. Overkill, is my middle name. Actually got it cuz it was cheap (the second 6GBs was like $85), and didn't know what type of applications I'd eventually be running, although so far I hardly ever go over 3GBs used. But it makes for a snappy system with all my files/programs loaded in superfetch.

Option 1: 512 Mb to 999 MB
Option 2: 1 GB

What if I have somewhere between 1000MB and 1023MB?

Option 1: 512 Mb to 999 MB
Option 2: 1 GB

What if I have somewhere between 1000MB and 1023MB?

Then you should sue the memory maker you bought that stick from, because you clearly got scammed! :eek: :p I copied the first few options from the valve survey, that's why it's like that.

Spot the triple-channel, Core i7 people :p

4 GB in my main system because I'm saving up for a big upgrade next year.

2Gb. Windows XP here. Not really worth it to throw in more since Windows will only recognize 3.25Gb.

Back