• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

How much is my tower worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

junglicious

Limp Gawd
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
474
Hi,

I am thinking of downsizing and something with less heat and more quiet. How much would the tower in my signature be worth or what price should I start to ask for it? Exclude the 5.1 speaker system, HDTV monitor, keyboard, mouse/mouse pad, router, and hard drives. I will include the Raptor X hard drive. I been ruining the CPU at default.

Windows 7 Home Premium x64
Thermaltake Armor w/ 25CM Fan // CORSAIR 620HX
ABIT IP35 Pro // Q6600 G0 // Arctic Silver 5 Thermal Compound // Thermalright Ultra-120 Extreme // Scythe S-FLEX SFF21E 120mm @1200rpm
EVGA GeForce 9800GTX 512MB
Patriot Extreme Performance 4GB(2 x 2GB) DDR2 800
WD 150GB Raptor X // 2x - SAMSUNG 20X DVD±R SATA/IDE
AuzenTech Auzen X-Fi Prelude 7.1
 
Hi,

I am thinking of downsizing and something with less heat and more quiet. How much would the tower in my signature be worth or what price should I start to ask for it? Exclude the 5.1 speaker system, HDTV monitor, keyboard, mouse/mouse pad, router, and hard drives. I will include the Raptor X hard drive. I been ruining the CPU at default.

Windows 7 Home Premium x64
Thermaltake Armor w/ 25CM Fan // CORSAIR 620HX
ABIT IP35 Pro // Q6600 G0 // Arctic Silver 5 Thermal Compound // Thermalright Ultra-120 Extreme // Scythe S-FLEX SFF21E 120mm @1200rpm
EVGA GeForce 9800GTX 512MB
Patriot Extreme Performance 4GB(2 x 2GB) DDR2 800
WD 150GB Raptor X // 2x - SAMSUNG 20X DVD±R SATA/IDE
AuzenTech Auzen X-Fi Prelude 7.1

Price checks are not allowed here. Sorry.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top