How many games on your Steam wishlist + category use?

TroyTalksNoMore

Supreme [H]ardness
WISHLIST = 90 (adding oddball / story stuff lately / off the beaten path)

STEAM LIBRARY = 263

CATEGORIES = Favorites / Next / Now Playing / Racing / X_Don't Care / X_Finished

I also have a rule to only buy under $10 or at least wait for a 50~75% off sale.

I am trying to play through my backlog by setting up those categories too.

How do you guys categorize your library?

Last edited:
There are 148 games on my wishlist, but I toss things on it even it only remotely look interesting to me. I'm finding that people on my friend's list are gifting me some of these games. But many of them are in foreign countries so I have to return them all. I'm in the USA and the new Steam gifting policy sucks. :)

Guess being nice to people pays off.

61 on wishlist, 212 in library, 18 categories. some are duplicated across categories as well.

627 games in library, 14 on my wishlist. I just keep it filtered to what's installed (not that much). I think I've only played like 30 games total.

769 games in library. 195 on my wishlist, which I use as a bookmark to just check up on games once in a while to see if there are any changes (e.g. removal of securom, tages shield, uplay, etc); I won't purchase them otherwise, even if they were free. 11 installed games.

410 games in library, but only 43 on my wishlist.

I tend to remove games that end up with plenty of negative reviews from my wishlist, and only keep games that I think is worth buying later on (during sales of course)

89 Games in Library
6 on wishlist

I only have one game category: CRAP where I put everything that I'll never touch, like multiplayer portions of games, both mostly it's filled with HL crap, like Ricochet, CS, TF, etc.

74 library
5 wishlist

I wish I had more time to play games :(. half of my games I havent even installed or played. Love the steam christmas sales though

425 in Library
9 on Wishlist

I need to make a crap category it would make looking through my games easier.

Update: Added 274 games to junk and hidden.

Last edited:
Let me see...

280 in Lib
120 in Trash, games bought but will never play
and Zero in wish list...

Chuck Norris doesn't have a Steam Wish List he has a Steam Round House to the Face List

398 games, 22 on my wishlist, don't care about sorting them. Good friend of mine has one of the more impressive Steam libraries out there: 2,029 games, 278 wishlisted, 1017 badges, level 141 (he's badge whore - this is only one of 5 accounts he uses for badging).

Last edited:
295 games, 8 on my wishlist, only about 24 installed games, I only play 5 of those.

21 on Wishlist, don't use categories. I've grown fond of using either Big Picture mode or the large icon mode in the Library. I have 405 games.

Back