How many actually get built?

RangerSVT

[H]ard|Gawd
Serious question, I see so many threads about "My new build", "Rate my build", "Good build", "Build my build", just wondering as to how many of these thread owners actually go off and buy the parts recommended? If you are one of those who build what we recommend, what kind of stuff have you built, with our recommendations?

There are also quite a few people who read other people's build threads and build their own system based on suggestions found in those threads, but never make a post/thread of their own.

I've never actually done a "Rate my Build" thread here or on other forums. However, when I get ready to build a new system, I search and read those threads of others to see what you guys recommend/like. I then figure out which parts I can afford/obtain from the recommended stuffs. You guys have helped me put together several nice, stable boxes!

Some of those threads are interesting reads. A guy will post a list of parts and two days later his list will be totally reworked. One MAJOR thing I have learned is that you guys can talk a guy into spending a lot of moolah :eek::D

Wow Enginurd...can you say telepathy?!

When I built my first computer about two years ago I did a "rate my parts" thread. I built the computer with the recommended parts. Now I sometimes observe what other people are building but generally pick the parts myself.

If someone was particularly curious, just go through the tons of parts threads out there and count which ones has the OP replying that he/she bought the parts recommended.

Back