• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

How good are these earbuds?

Search for MEElectronics on Newegg, their M9 and M6 are both better than those and probably cheaper or about the same price. I have the CX300 and I much prefer the M9... Think I paid like $25 for them, for the M9P version with a mic, seen the mic-less version as low as $18... Paid like $50 for the CX300 ages ago when there were almost no budget IEMs. (literally like 6 years ago) Oh and the M9's cord is magnificent, almost no noise at all from moving it around. Out of the three budget IEMs I've got, the CX300 have the worst cord, the JVC Marshmallows have a thicker one that's alright, and the MEElec's have the best one by far.
 
Picked these up, $16 (was cheaper with the mic) if nothing else I can use them with my phone.
 
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Good price on them, you'll enjoy them, just make sure you get a proper fit... They come with double flange tips and several sizes of single flanges, and a small case too.
 
lol figures newegg would drop the price on them to $12 just hours after I bought them, oh well. :p
 
Back
Top