Jack Mehoff
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Sep 3, 2003
- Messages
- 141
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Originally posted by skritch
3623/390 (Comcast)
Originally posted by Jack Mehoff
haxxor
Originally posted by Blitzrommel
lol flecom... Thought you loved your service!
3120 / 239 (Comcast)
Originally posted by AtomicFire
1400\20
One-way cable sucks. I hate living out in the country.
Originally posted by FLECOM
if you live out in the country you should consider yourself lucky to have even that!![]()
Originally posted by skritch
No, Comcast Pro. I pay $94/mo.
Originally posted by PHUNBALL
I wish Comcast was in my area, I would gladly pay $94 per month for that. Do you get any static addressing with that connection?
Yeah same here, been about 6 months now!Originally posted by skritch
Nope. But I've had the same "dynamic" address forever.
Originally posted by KoZLop
FLECOM:
It's usually 2mbs down when my sister is on the other computer.![]()
2004-02-09 19:35:08 EST: 3032 / 215
Your download speed : 3032051 bps, or 3032 kbps.
A 370.1 KB/sec transfer rate.
Your upload speed : 215563 bps, or 215 kbps.
Seems like broadband .. above the 1mbit barrier!