How fast can you type?

well on my first try on easy i got kind of tired and had to take some calls at work during it but i got 167390 which was 10th place at the time.

I got to 128,080 on impossible and gave up... im going to get carpal tunnel if I keep it up and it seems with those full healths and detonates I could go on forever...

well.. i never realized me getting bored from it being too easy meant I had first place so I went back and got 110,670 before giving up again and just accepting almost double the 2nd place score... could have easily doubled or tripled that number but im tired...

notice the date for the scores...

you guys are comparing your scores with others that have submitted today only. click the all time scores tab up top for a dose of humility :p

i always feel like people write programs to produce exhorbitant scores automatically when i see scores like that. i'm a 90-100 wpm typer and can only muster up 70k on hard.

I got up to 658,000 on impossible but I had to answer my cell phone.

I got to 200,000 and I got bored on top of which the office phone rang (btw, impossible setting)

game gets too boring...got up to 200,000 on easy and just said fuck it. i used to be able to type 150-160 wpm, so i probably could have kept going for a while.

Took a shot at easy, made #18.

edit: 95k on easy. Went forever without any bonuses, got swarmed and died :(

DAMN F@##$$$%%%% GAME, only can get 14,900 on impossible... sigh, I guess I type to slow.

yup. that word really screwed me up in the game. I just coudn't figure out why it wasn't working!

Mostly got bored with it before I got a high score. Stumbled when they didn't spell the words right themselves. Yeesh.

44470 got killed by 3 tanks sitting on top of each other...couldnt make out the words. :(

91,070... there was a detonate I was trying to get it but there were 14guys on me and I had like 10 for health so I didn't made it :( fun game though.

arg my computer was lagging from that game lol so the enter key didnt work half the time :-/

only got 44140 on impossible cuz of that :-/

Back