How do you get sound with X360 to PC?

What kind of monitor cable did you get for the 360? If it's the vga adapter the should be an optical digital out port on the base of the cable and the two channel RCA connectors.

What are you trying to do exactly? Hook up the speakers to the 360 or have the 360 output sound to the PC that' hooked up to the speakers?

I have an adapter that has all female jacks. So I plug in the red and white audio cables and also plug in my green cable from my Logitech Z-5300e speakers (or headphones).

Radio shack will have everything you need. I used to have some ordinary PC headphones that I had hooked up to the xbox 360's red/white rca outputs via adapters that I got from radioshack. I currently am using the turtlebeach wireless headset for the 360 which also requires some of the same connectors. The only difference being that the end piece is female instead of male. If you want to run through your PC and use like a USB headset or something like that...it could be possible. Audio IN...through headset..i dunno...good luck. :D

Back