How do I uninstall f@h?

Emberghost

Gawd
Joined
Jul 5, 2003
Messages
534
How do I uninstall f@h from my computer? When I try and delete the folder it says:

Cannot delete the .exe file: Access is denied.

Make sure te disk is not full or write-protected
and that the file is not currently in use

-----

I do the ctrl+alt+delete thing and end it from my processes but it starts back...so, any help??
 
When you ctrl+alt+del arrange them by name and check for two instances. I have the console version on another computer and if I end one process the other one will start it back up. Fah_core FAH_console I think something like that. Or you could open start>run and type in services.msc and look for the service to disable it.
 
Find the FAH502-console and end that process and the fahcore_xx will stop and remove it self from the processes. Then you can delete the folders
 
start -> run -> services.msc

stop the FAH+... service.

then run FAH-console -config-only

select the "remove service" option

delete directory
 
drizzt81 said:
start -> run -> services.msc

stop the FAH+... service.

then run FAH-console -configonly

select the "remove service" option

delete directory
FIXED QFT :)
 
There may also be a fah folder in c:\Windows\Temp which can be deleted, and a reg key at HKLM\Software\PandeGroup if you really wanted to sterilize the system.
 
Thank you guys, I didn't realize there were 2 different things going on at the same time.
 
Back
Top