Hi,
My idle temps for my E6600 are usually in the high teens or low twenties especially when ambient is just about the same. The processor is OC to 2700 with only one .01v increase at 1.335v. Under load it goes to 36-40 degrees after 10min priming. Coretemp, realtemp, everest all agree. The only thing is that the main cpu temp is always a few degrees warmer, when I thought it was suppose to be cooler than the core temps...
I have an Abit In9-32X. Anyone have experience with this motherboard?
Thank you.
My idle temps for my E6600 are usually in the high teens or low twenties especially when ambient is just about the same. The processor is OC to 2700 with only one .01v increase at 1.335v. Under load it goes to 36-40 degrees after 10min priming. Coretemp, realtemp, everest all agree. The only thing is that the main cpu temp is always a few degrees warmer, when I thought it was suppose to be cooler than the core temps...
I have an Abit In9-32X. Anyone have experience with this motherboard?
Thank you.