HOT!! Thermalright XP90 $30 + shipping

Bullitt said:
I'm wanting to jump on this and hoping they have more in stock by Monday (deal good until 2-7-05 according to site) but they say "no fan included." the retail package from the thermalright site indicates they throw in some sort of fan.

Which makes me ask this question:

Does it include the mounting bracket for s754 amd?

www.thermalright.com

check there

Thanks for the link.

Thats the link I originally referenced. The full "Retail" packaging comes with a fan (or so it appears) and mounting bracket.

The Newegg "retail-no-fan" clearly states no fan, but shows pictures of the mounting bracket/plate.

Does this deal include the mounting bracket/plate for s754 (aka newegg Retail -- no fan) or is this some cut-down oem where they provide just the HS.

MrSteel74 said:
Got mine today this thing is light something with this girth you would expect to be heavier. Unfortunately my motherboard blows at reading temps so I have no clue what the difference in performance is, I'm using a 92mm fan that's rated at 52cfm at 21dba.

which fan is that?

Hmm, I don't think any of the XP-90s include a fan... 'Least they didn't originally. The Thermalright box mine came in (same cardboard box you might've seen in countless reviews) doesn't really provide space for a fan to be included, last time I read the site specs they only listed a "recommended" fan. I remember seeing a new package somewhere on the Thermalright site when I was there last week though.

In either case, s754 and s939 both have the same retention mechanism and in either case you have to replace the bracket with the AMD one included with the XP series of HS', it's quite a simple procedure.

They ship in stock items next day the actual shipping time depends on how much you shell out for shipping.

I ordered my XP-90 from Xoxide.com for $26.25 and the 92mm Panaflo H1BX from Jab-tech for $7.99. :D Funny, jab-tech e-mailed me today and notified me that it was shipped.. on a super-bowl sunday :D

I got mine today - it's huge, but not too heavy. Thanks to OP for putting this one up. (Newegg has it on 'one day sale" today for $52.99!)

Back