Jul 25, 2011 #1 X xNegative n00b Joined Jun 29, 2011 Messages 52 Anyone have experience with a quality hot swap drive for a 5.25 bay? Thanks.
Jul 26, 2011 #2 O Old Hippie Supreme [H]ardness Joined Oct 31, 2005 Messages 6,013 I have no idea what you're talking about. The case, drive......?
Jul 26, 2011 #4 W war9200 Limp Gawd Joined Oct 9, 2010 Messages 273 He is talking about putting a 5.25 female power + sata enclosure in a pc so he can pop in a drive (in a caddy) I am guessing..
He is talking about putting a 5.25 female power + sata enclosure in a pc so he can pop in a drive (in a caddy) I am guessing..
Jul 26, 2011 #5 W WilliamMGeorge Weaksauce Joined May 11, 2009 Messages 103 We use IcyDock brand enclosures where I work, and have had good luck. Specifically their newer trayless designs seem nice, as you don't need to purchase a caddy for each drive you want to use: http://www.icydock.com/category.php?id=40
We use IcyDock brand enclosures where I work, and have had good luck. Specifically their newer trayless designs seem nice, as you don't need to purchase a caddy for each drive you want to use: http://www.icydock.com/category.php?id=40