HOT! Soyo 24" Widescreen LCD Monitor for $225 FS Office Max

Anyone have any luck still finding M-PVA panels in-store? Are they labeled differently on the boxes or something?

I ordered early Sunday and received an email today that Office Max canceled my order since is not available for delivery in my market area.

That's kind of what I figured but seemed to be lots of people in this thread still talking like they were available.

It really depends on the store. At my local place they put all the good 6ms boxes on the storage racks when the 3ms boxes started arriving. There were still four left last I checked a month ago. I doubt many customers (or even employees) know the difference. Worth a try if you drive by one regularly, I suppose.

How long does it usually take for the purchase to get off of "pending"?

I don't have an officemax here in town, nearest one is about 40 miles away, do they just ship it UPS or what?

I got both of mine on Wednesday. Pretty good screens when you consider the price.

How long does it usually take for the purchase to get off of "pending"?

I don't have an officemax here in town, nearest one is about 40 miles away, do they just ship it UPS or what?

I talked to Office Max about it. Their is a problem with their online order checking and things stay pending forever. Even though I have mine, the order still says pending.

Back