HOT: Samsung 2018 55" "BFGD" 120hz @ 1440p with HDR CHEAP @ 799.99 or, Open Box $679 Best Buy ht

Discussion in '[H]ot|DEALS' started by SixFootDuo, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Gulkor

Gulkor [H]ard|Gawd

I picked up Q7F 55" , Don't much like 1 connect box, I dont need small cable break, I have enough wires from Logitech z906 and other things, lol.

I am going take this Q7F back and pick up 2 NU8000 55" for same price as Q7F,

Reading and Reading reviews at rtings.com

NU6XXX series = Cheaper Q6F
    NU7XXX series = Cheaper Q7F
    NU8XXX series = Cheaper Q8F/Q9F

I might be wrong, to me it seems as such.

2. SixFootDuo

SixFootDuo [H]ardness Supreme

There are a few differences, one the Qxx line have direct led array lighting as where the NU8000 has side lit led lighting. Also, the NU is LED based and does not have the QLED branding. I've tried to research the differences between the two but I am not finding a lot of information. Side by side comparisons at Microcenter where they have both on display ... I cannot see the difference.

This is why people should buy this display .... one, it's feature packed, high performance, native 120hz, super low input lag, well built, excellent fit and finish ... the biggest reason, it's cheap and you can actually buy it today .... This display is going to be a great hold-over until 4K 120hz / 144hz DP and HDMI 2.1 "Big Format Gaming Displays" make it on to the market over the next few years. This is all you need and if you have the room, give it a try. Sit down, get at least 4' distance between you and this display, load up your favorite content and get blown away. 120hz vs 60's is a game changer. I swear to you guys holding out for 40" ..... maybe you should reconsider. This 55" gets smaller everyday. We are literally talking an additional 12 to 14" diagonally.

Jim Kim likes this.
  3. TheMadHatterXxX

TheMadHatterXxX 2[H]4U

Why don't you buy me one and we'll call it a day?

4. SixFootDuo

This is awkward and weird ... ok, I'll bite ... are you homeless or something? Not understanding what you mean.

5. TheMadHatterXxX

TheMadHatterXxX 2[H]4U

Yes, yes I am. Now please buy me one.

DF-1 likes this.
  6. Jim Kim

Jim Kim 2[H]4U

I bought 4 of them (just in case one had a stuck pixel) for a tripple screen setup and will give you the 4th one free.
    Since you're homeless I'll just set it outside, I assume you'll find it.

edit:
    /s

Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
  7. SixFootDuo

I'm jealous ... not really, have the money just don't have the room. When you get them all setup take some pics. I had 3 x 40" at one time but killed my desk work area. Have a buddy who can build me an awesome desk but.

3 x 55" on a 10' desk that's 4 1/2 foot deep would be amazing.

Jim Kim likes this.
  8. Jim Kim

Jim Kim 2[H]4U

I knew i shoulda added /s.
    I want this tv so much, but alas I don't have enough space.
    I have been sharing this thread everywhere I post, so hopefully some folks can get a deal on an awesome screen.

9. ccityinstaller

ccityinstaller 2[H]4U

Anyone want to trade a 65" version for a NIB Radeon VII? They are worth the same according to eBay ;-)

10. Gulkor

Gulkor [H]ard|Gawd

If I didn't just buy Nu8000 75" as my gaming monitor for xbox one x and PC, I would trade ya! But I got t.v now waiting on card get here.

Amds website has Radeon VII's in stock right now