Hot or NOT : Antec TP Quattro 1000W $80 + Tax AR and Coupon

dslrjunky

2[H]4U
Newegg has Antec TP Quattro 1000W $107 after HGGANTEC50 coupon, I don't know if the coupon is for limited time use only. but it's worth the try.

Rebate for $30 is also available here. I know there's been alot of talk with rebate companies closing down so the rebate maybe YMMV but you could discuss this with newegg.

****** if you want the antec 1200 too $50 coupon is valid on combo.. $259 AR + Taxes + FS

just remember the rebate company is in jeopardy and might have shut down. But newegg or antec should be able to assist you in this process..

regardless of the MIR, $110 shipped for this PSU is still a REDICULOUSLY good deal...

yeah I know but I posted the same deal on another forum and it started a mayhem because of the rebate... dumb monkeys!!

I don't blame them. The probability of those rebates getting put in one big bin for the next six months, to be thrown out by the next tenants, I think is very high.

perhaps worth a chance considering $110 is a good deal

I try not to look at the rebate and consider the full price when shopping, works well with me
wink.gif

LOL reading comprehension FTL!

No Antec is fine, but one of the biggest MIR companies that does the MIR for antec is going under...

is this the biggest PSU on the market?

Not even close. There are a couple of 1300/1400 watt Andyson built units, and I believe at least a couple of 1600 watt units. That said, there's really... no even borderline sane build that'd take more than 1000 watts under load.

HOLY FRACK! STOP IT!!! I HATE YOU NEWEGG!!! AND I HATE YOU [H]OT DEALS!!!

1000w
80%+ efficient
MODULAR!!??!?!:eek:

And Antec is even a good brand!!
$110 w/FS ... possibly $80????
EEK!

I am going to shoot myself in the head ....

HOLY FRACK! STOP IT!!! I HATE YOU NEWEGG!!! AND I HATE YOU [H]OT DEALS!!!

1000w
80%+ efficient
MODULAR!!??!?!:eek:

And Antec is even a good brand!!
$110 w/FS ... possibly $80????
EEK!

I am going to shoot myself in the head ....
don't do that.

just buy yourself a new PSU and it'll be all better

Hmm, I saw the thing regarding the rebates but just a note and I don't even know if it pertains to this, however, I did just receive a $30 rebate from Antec yesterday. Hope it pans out if you do purchase.

your rebate must have been process way before the announcement of such troubles within the rebate company..

I might have a silverstone strider 600w for sale in the near future.. $65 shipped 100% modular! of course it is used..

Wow, just wow. I in no way need this, but it's still tempting. Wow.

still working fine, gotta be an email subscriber and put in the promo code, plus use the link he posted for the MIR

Thanks OP, even if the rebate is no good this is still one hell of a great deal. I was looking at the Corsair 620HX which is more than this after rebate so I am glad I held out a bit.

I bought one... didnt need one, but i bought it anyways.

haha bought this and thermaltake armor. If i get both rebates I will be grabbing both for only $170! I can turn around and sell my corsair 520w for $90 and get the best deal ever! :D

haha bought this and thermaltake armor. If i get both rebates I will be grabbing both for only $170! I can turn around and sell my corsair 520w for $90 and get the best deal ever! :D

What??? How much was the armor? Linky?

I don't know what I'll do with this power supply. My Antec 650 NeoPower blue modular is probably plenty for my rig: 4 HD, 2 Optical, Q6700 @ 3.68GHz, 8GB ram @ 1021GHz, GTX 260 Maxcore OC.

I think it would even be sufficient for another GTX 260 in SLI ... Thoughts?

It's so cheap :p

Haha. Got it. I know. Crazy good deal. If they do it again on BF I'll probably buy another. I'm really that stupid ... err ... that much of a sucker for such an insane deal. So any thoughts on two 260 core 216's in SLI on the smaller 650 watt Neo Power blue modular from Antec? Will it handle it nicely, or should I swap this 1000 watter in instead?

Only thing that bothers me is the cooling for this PSU. Only a 80mm fan, WTF. Should at least have a 120mm for the temps. this thing produces. Gotta look at more reviews.

iseedeadpeople said:
Rebate for $30 is also available here. I know there's been alot of talk with rebate companies closing down so the rebate maybe YMMV but you could discuss this with newegg.
The rebate is going CPG. It's the same address as the one I sent in September. CPG is no longer taking calls about Antec rebates, instead directing the caller to dial Antec's main phone number. I called this morning.

I wouldn't worry about it, newegg or Antec will almost certainly pay it.

gl trying to run a gtx 280 or 4870x2 with those kind of rails.

I think there are 2 revisions to this PSU. Most of the reviews I read show it having the 18A across each of the 4 12Volt rails but this one shows 25A on each so I don't think it will have any problems.

Back