**HOT!!** Dell 2005fpw $363, 2001fp $371 - free shipping!!

cre3d

Limp Gawd
Limited time offer beginning 4/10/06 6:00am CT through 4/20/06 6:00am CT or after 1000 redemptions
Save $60 off E and A orders $500 or more: $XX9BNPKP49TM0

Dell 2005FPW 20" Widescreen LCD Monitor $423 - $60 off coupon = $363!

Dell 2001FP 20" LCD Monitor $431 - $60 off coupon = $371!

Just ordered a pair of 2005fpw's to replace my dual Samsung 710N/710T setup. Came out to $390 each after taxes (tucson, az) so $780 and 3200x1080 of love :)

Now, who wants my old lcd's? :)

Edit: Above coupon seems to be expired but the following from slickdeals.net is still kicking and now only ~$330 with an additional 25% off coupon!

Dell Small Business has UltraSharp 2005FPW 20.1" widescreen LCD monitor for $529 - auto 20% off - $60 coupon VZ88CG$L8NQR0C = $363.20. There are a few 25% coupons on eBay which will make your total before tax $336.75 if you would like to get one. Dell has also sent out e-mails with those coupons with subject "Hit the road with $300 savings on select Dell notebooks" which may contain one of those coupons. Tax is charged for most. Thanks maestro.

They also have UltraSharp 2001FP 20.1" 4:3 LCD monitor for $539 - auto 20% off - $60 coupon VZ88CG$L8NQR0C = $371.20 if you prefer 4:3 format screens.

The 2005fps has been going for around this price for a while lately... not jumping on em anymore, but nice purchase on 2! :D

If only it were the 2007fpw. Seems like Dell is trying to get rid of them for the newer display. Nice price though.

Sobek said:
If only it were the 2007fpw. Seems like Dell is trying to get rid of them for the newer display. Nice price though.
most likely, very true

I went ahead and bit though. I have dieing to get rid of my large honking monitors on my desk for a while now. Plus my computer room is upstairs with no AC in it, currently, and I am afraid to see what it would be like this summer if I had those big things (21 + 19in) up there. The new Dell LCDs aren't very far off at all on the specs of the2005 so I will be sufficiently happy. The savings is worth it to me, over the new ones.... down the road I will move these to the secondary machines (aka wife & extra desktop) and get myself some better ones. Probably once the SED (or whatever it was) gets out there and comes down a notch in price and quality.

can't beat the 3yr warranty either for this price...

I just bought a 25% off coupon to try and use on the 2007wfp but it wouldn't work. I decided to go ahead and just grab another 2005fpw with it for $344 shipped.

burningrave101 said:
I just bought a 25% off coupon to try and use on the 2007wfp but it wouldn't work. I decided to go ahead and just grab another 2005fpw with it for $344 shipped.
:damnit:

I should have checked on a 25% coupon as well.. good deal for a $14 purchase price...

(seen your pre-edit post)

mine were $385 each, shipped. Did 2 orders so I could apply the discounts.

Picked up a 2001FP. Came out to just less than $400 with shipping. Haven't seen them below $400 in a long time.

KingPing said:
really wanting the FPW but I'm not so sure its good for gaming..:(
it's fine

I did a bit on the Apple display a couple weeks ago. Widescreen support was in effect for the game I was playing, and it looked great! With the widescreengaming site there is plenty of patches for older games as well to support the new resolution. Supposedly you can "letterbox" it for square resolutions which would be fine for me.

Ezekial said:
it's fine

I did a bit on the Apple display a couple weeks ago. Widescreen support was in effect for the game I was playing, and it looked great! With the widescreengaming site there is plenty of patches for older games as well to support the new resolution. Supposedly you can "letterbox" it for square resolutions which would be fine for me.

I play counter strike mostly...I was more concerned with "response time" is the FPW 12ms?

I pulled the trigger this morning and the coupon still worked.

Thanks to te OP!

I actually took the time and risk of running this by the significant other, and to my suprise, she agreed that I need a new monitor. I bit, and my total was just shy of $400 with tax.

I bought one of the $35 off $300 coupons on fleabay, but it wouldn't let me use that with the coupon mentioned in this thread. *sigh* Oh well.

Thanks to the OP for pointing this deal out.

-q

qfour20 said:
I actually took the time and risk of running this by the significant other, and to my suprise, she agreed that I need a new monitor. I bit, and my total was just shy of $400 with tax.

I bought one of the $35 off $300 coupons on fleabay, but it wouldn't let me use that with the coupon mentioned in this thread. *sigh* Oh well.

Thanks to the OP for pointing this deal out.

-q

Two $xx amount coupons will not stack, however as someone pointed out, apparently the xx% coupons will since they are of a different type. (wish I had known this myself, could have saved ~$100 off the cost of two :\ )

I actually took the time and risk of running this by the significant other, and to my suprise, she agreed that I need a new monitor.

LOL, so did I and mine was ok with it as well. Good day for us!

cre3d said:
Limited time offer beginning 4/10/06 6:00am CT through 4/20/06 6:00am CT or after 1000 redemptions
Save $60 off E and A orders $500 or more: $XX9BNPKP49TM0

Dell 2005FPW 20" Widescreen LCD Monitor $423 - $60 off coupon = $363!

Dell 2001FP 20" LCD Monitor $431 - $60 off coupon = $371!

Just ordered a pair of 2005fpw's to replace my dual Samsung 710N/710T setup. Came out to $390 each after taxes (tucson, az) so $780 and 3200x1080 of love :)

Now, who wants my old lcd's? :)

I've got two of them at work (the 2005FP not the FPW). I love these guys. Too bad I don't have $400 today, or I would indeed be jumping on one of these to replace my old monitor at home.

found a working 60$ off coupon VZ88CG$L8NQR0C

tax just about kills this deal for me but I still bit on it.
392 shipped to NY.

couple more coups... cause im a nice guy.

2% off when checking out using Dell Preferred Account. Select Credit card as payment to see this offer.

$20 off $150 Coupon
Code: NBHNFLF4?ZT0V6 Exp 4/20 6am CT or 1000 uses

$35 off $300 Coupon
Code: NQKM3$FWW6GXLV Exp 4/20 6am CT or 1000 uses

$60 off $500 Coupon
Code: VZ88CG$L8NQR0C Exp 4/20 6am CT or 1000 uses

Coupons are not working.

Even on SB page:

"Dell Small Business Customers: Save $60 off EnA orders over $500!"

None are working.

Hom@R said:
LOL, so did I and mine was ok with it as well. Good day for us!
and that is how I was about to get 2 :D

wifey approved it for me :cool:

now just gotta wait a while before I pitch the.... well the tires are getting bald.. I would like to get some 18s while I am at it.... :D

I have a 2005fpw already and almost pulled the trigger on another one for dual screens - but then I remembered these monitors aren't Vista compatible correct? Regarding the HD content or whatever it's called.

sitheris said:
I have a 2005fpw already and almost pulled the trigger on another one for dual screens - but then I remembered these monitors aren't Vista compatible correct? Regarding the HD content or whatever it's called.
I believe so...
but I imagine there will be ways around it and may not be used for a quite a while... seeing how so many people have good monitor setups currently and strong enough computers to run Vista, content providers won't want to leave out a large market segment. People aren't just going to run out and buy new monitors.

VRMan said:
or vista, for that matter... ;)
lol, haha, true

I am not a profesional analyst or know the exact facts... but that is just how I look at it :D

Back