HOT: Dell 20% off Monitors, check your email/mail for the coupons

crewkip

Limp Gawd
Dell is sending out 20% off coupons for Dell monitors. It is a small business coupon and should be in email or mail. One time use. Works on the 2407WFP.

I am not sure if there is free shipping but if my math is correct the 2407WFP should be
$487 after the coupon.

They have a special offer of $70 automatically but I dont see where that offer cannot be combined with the 20% coupon code. If all else fails I would call in to order and I bet they would be willing to apply both.
Good Luck.

Dell is sending out 20% off coupons for Dell monitors. It is a small business coupon and should be in email or mail. One time use. Works on the 2407WFP.

I am not sure if there is free shipping but if my math is correct the 2407WFP should be
$487 after the coupon.

They have a special offer of $70 automatically but I dont see where that offer cannot be combined with the 20% coupon code. If all else fails I would call in to order and I bet they would be willing to apply both.
Good Luck.

Your taking the 20% off the discounted monitor which is 10% off already so u cant stack the coupons. You have to take 20% off its orignal price which is 679 - 20% it comes out to 543. Free 3-5 day shipping. Tax comes around around 40 dollars. For me its 583 shipped. I say its a hot deal regardless and i have a coupon but still deciding if i should buy it.

Your taking the 20% off the discounted monitor which is 10% off already so u cant stack the coupons. You have to take 20% off its orignal price which is 679 - 20% it comes out to 543. Free 3-5 day shipping. Tax comes around around 40 dollars. For me its 583 shipped. I say its a hot deal regardless and i have a coupon so its very tempting.

Last time they did this neither coupon said "cannot be combined with other offers" The $70 is automatic so I still think the 20% should be able to be combined. I might call in and ask them to do this. Even with only %20 off its a decent deal but not enough for some to jump. Now under $500 before taxes, that would be a different story.

If anyone isn't going to use their coupon, can you send me the code in private message? Thanks in advance.

Did you ever call them and see if you can use the automatic discount and coupon? If you apply the coupon it removes the 70 dollar discount so it can't be done online, but maybe by phone. Interested if I can get both discounts

So someone on slickdeals claims to have had the $70 credited back to his account, meaning he got the monitor for 20% off of $609. That should be around $490 before tax! Thats such a great deal. Anyone else had any luck. I still havent called in.

I'm still needing one as well. Please PM it to me instead of posting it on here.

I registered for dell emails on 4/13/07 and didnt get a coupon for this yet.

15% off Electronics and Accessories when you purchase with Dell Preferred Account: W5TFMG1X5JWKC$

I have a code for 20% off monitors that ends today. If you want the code just PM me. It is a first come first serve.

Mine is gone.

Talked on the phone with 3 different departments and couldn't get them to apply the 20% to the $609 only the $679. Just a tad out of my budget, and it expires today...SO

if anyone wants my coupon send PM, first come first serve.

EDIT: Sent coupon to Maxxim from 4 post below

What are the stupilations? What prices are you guys getting monitors for? Do you need a DPA account?

Mine comes with a small business account. I seem to get a bunch of 20% coupons here recently. I got a 20 inch Widescreen LCD Monitor Dell version for $220 back in January. Now I wished I would have waited to get the 22 inch version for $247 with this coupon. So that is the kind of account and savings you get. I hope this answers your question correctly.

Talked on the phone with 3 different departments and couldn't get them to apply the 20% to the $609 only the $679. Just a tad out of my budget, and it expires today...SO

if anyone wants my coupon send PM, first come first serve.

My guess is every CSR will treat your call differently. If after 5 attempts its a no go I would pass. But keep trying. Also just come out and say you will not order without the $70 + 20%. They are there to sell you stuff so they can be pushed a tad.

Argh... I have to buy one of the 30" moniters today and just saw this if anyone has a spare code PM me please as this would be a HUGE savings.... I`ll be checking back all day... Thx...

What are the stupilations? What prices are you guys getting monitors for? Do you need a DPA account?

$543 plus tax, free "slow boat" shipping for online ordering

If you can sweet talk someone over the phone possibly $487 plus tax, free "slow boat" shipping.

No stipulation just the coupon, a friend used a different 20% monitor coupon last week for a 2407 and he had no problems, just used my one time code.

My guess is every CSR will treat your call differently. If after 5 attempts its a no go I would pass. But keep trying. Also just come out and say you will not order without the $70 + 20%. They are there to sell you stuff so they can be pushed a tad.

Yeah I know, I debated the sweet as sugar approach or disgrunteled approach and which to use. I said I have $500 budget and I can't do 547 I am wanting to buy today can you help me out and they all said no. I think it's a sign I should be putting this money towards my HDTV purchase later this summer.

I have to buy one of the 30" moniters today and just saw this if anyone has a spare code PM me please as this would be a HUGE savings.... I`ll be checking back all day... Thx...

"I have to buy"...LMFAO that's they way to go.

Thought I would use my code. I did not and there are about 2hrs left before it expires. Here it is.
RRRCW?SW5JDSBG

Where do I sign up for these emails? Sometimes I get some, sometimes I don't. :confused:

I guess I'm too slow and picking up the posted coupons. I could still use one if someone won't be needing their 20% coupon. Feel free to pm me.

I'm planning to buy a a 3007-HC as soon as I can get a 20% coupon. If you have one and will not be using it please send it to me via PM.

I signed up for Dell emails but nothing has come yet...

Thanks

is this deal still going on? anyone have a coupon that they dont plan to use? if someone would pm me the code, that would be GREATLY appreciated.

also, whats the difference between dell ultrasharp and dell non ultrasharp? there is a 22 in monitor (non) that is cheaper than the 20 in ultrasharp monitor. i checked dell's site and the only difference i could find was that the ultrasharp has a adjustable stand. the 20 in monitor's response time was even better than the 22 in ultrasharp. what gives?

I could use a couple codes - I'd like to order two of these if the deal is still going on?

The coupons were only for 24 hours. Unfortunately, I never got one and missed out this time :(. I signed up for the buisness email newsletter so hopefully I wont miss out next time.

I just got a new one in my email that's valid until 4/25/2007... thanks for the heads-up!

the only coupon I got from dell in email was this

Now take an additional $30 off any refurbished UltraSharp 2007WFP 20-inch Widescreen Flat Panel LCD Monitor!

im pretty sure im signed up for there emails/coupons since I am gettin emails from them but why dont I have the same offer as you guys? Where did you sign up?

Back