HOT - Crayon Physics Deluxe *Buy at your own price*

I clicked on the "Buy the game pay what you want" link

I paid with paypal, and it just sent me a paypal email saying thanks for the donation.

All i see on the page is where to download the demo.

NVM, i received an email with download link and key.

I just tried the key in steam, and it does not work. (not to surprising)

Last edited:
Very few games bought outside Steam can be added after the fact even if Steam carries it.

i own this... it is great with a touchscreen or a wiimote whiteboard setup,

I used it to show off my wiimote whiteboard setup in my classroom. i teach high school science and the kids this crayon physics is the coolest.... the music subduse them :D

Its similar to World of Goo, but with a touch of Rube Goldberg. Instead of connecting two points (more or less), you're trying to assembly drawn pieces to make a contraption that will get a ball from one location to another around various obstacles. The object may be as simple as a wedge shaped ramp, or include baskets, levers, pulleys and weights.

Because its 'crayon' it has soft dreamy music like you'd expect to be played around young children. It helps with the theme, but I found myself turning the music down to almost nothing.

WoG was a little more humorous. I mean little balls of goo? How could it not be?

Nice! I can finally put my wacom to good use!

Very fun game... thanks a lot man! I just bought it. :D

i got it, seems like a fun game to play with people are over on htpc :D

This game is amazing on a tablet. When I got my wife her Dell XT this was the first thing to go on it.

I don't have a tablet PC or any of the fancy gadgets, I simply use a mouse. But even then, this game is so much fun. Me and my dad spent hours playing this yesterday, definitely worth the $5.

I don't think it does, but I'm sure you can't play the game if you're not registered with the website. I typed in the wrong email and it wouldn't let me play the game until I typed in the correct one. It's very compatible with windows in general. I'm using windows 7.

I went ahead and gave 'em $7. Was going to go for five, but I won't miss another two.

But now I can't download the game! Servers are too busy!

I was kind of interested in checking it out...

Since you need a key anyway, I'd think having multiple download sites would be a given...

I got that busy message, then tried again after 5 secs and it went. My 6-year old is loving it with just the mouse. Some of them are kind of infuriating though, LOL. I tried to help him with one level, and it took me a good 20 mins.

why spend $5 for one, when you could spend $5 for five ?

I paid $3 for it after playing the demo. My thought process was that I had just spent $2 on Osmos during the Steam sale, and this gamed looked like it would take me longer to finish. Unfortunately, I am still working on Osmos, but already finished all but the challenge version on Crayon Physics. It was fun, but short.

Unfortunately, I am still working on Osmos

I'll be surprised if I ever finish Osmos. Difficulty factor goes up tremendously... Thankfully I only have a handful of levels to go, but they look impossible still right now...

Back