HOT: 15% off Samsung SSDs @ Newegg with Promo Code

Sufu

[H]ard|Gawd
Samsung EVO 1tb $509 with coupon BTEWXWS79. $90 savings on the top end ssd.

15% OFF SELECT SAMSUNG SOLID STATE DRIVES*
(72 HOURS ONLY!)
BTEWXWS79

http://click.email.newegg.com/?qs=a...8f801e63da285407639ce3c83e797fe40843df997c44d

*Up to a maximum discount of $300 per order. No minimum purchase required. Limit one use per customer; may not be combined with other promo codes or combo discounts. Expires at 11:59PM PST 10/16/2013 or SOONER based on fund availability.

Your email address is not valid for redemption of promo code BTEWXWS79.
Newegg: Thinking of new ways to not earn your business every day.

I tried it, been wanting a 500GB 840 Evo, but I'm not eligible either. Good thing Amazon has them for $40 less. :rolleyes:

Code is dead. Forget Newegg. Really? Not even after a couple of hours they sent the email to me the run out of funds!?!

Last edited:
Tired of NewEgg's antics lately. I used to buy around $70k worth of equipment from them in a year but now it's unusual if it's $2k because things keep going downhill. I will say that their product description and photos have Amazon's beat though.

When the code didn't work for me, I went back and trawled through NewEgg emails looking for a code; as it turns out, they sent me over the last few days some pretty awesome "targeted" deals, which had all already expired, of course.

Newegg: Thinking of new ways to not earn your business every day.

+1. It's exhausting trying to follow their constant price hikes and coupon codes. I miss back in the day, when they just had excellent pricing all the time.. now a days, shopping with them only gets me pissed off for one reason or another.

At least now I know not to order a 1TB 840 Evo unless it's priced under $500.

I tried it, been wanting a 500GB 840 Evo, but I'm not eligible either. Good thing Amazon has them for $40 less. :rolleyes:

I bit on that deal too, and have been very happy. It went into a samsung laptop too, so it's all kinds of warm and fuzzy.

Back