HOT! 12-9-05 ONLY --- American Express Cardholders can buy XBOX 360 for 150 bucks!

Great...if you can find any units in stock. I need to get around to getting an Amex card. You guys get all the deals :p

--KK

nice! heard about this on the radio today too....but meh, my pc is just as good :)

dwilson041781 said:
again why is it the RICH get all the breaks? rich get richer

You dont have to be rich to get an amex, I had two, Green and Gold.. They were a pain in the ass.

Can u purchase it at 150 in any store with xbox360 and just show ur american express, or do u have to pay full cost and then contact american express about it and show them ur receipt.

dwilson041781 said:
Its not necessarily the rich. Its those who have very good credit. Pay your bill on time everytime and in full. I've been doing it for 4 years now. Pay off my bill everytime it comes. I have great credit and I'm just only turning 23. The key is to never purchase more than you can pay off.

Any lucky clickers? I cant wait until Tuesday for the $5,000 hummers. :eek: And curse the person who has been posting the link everywhere.

wtf tuesday they are giving away range rovers for $5,000? thats insane

damn good deals on there. I'll be stealing my parents card tonight and try and make a run for it. Next wednesday they have a treo 650 for 150, i migh tjump on taht if i can put it on a verizon plan...

I love Amex, they've always taken care of me if there's ever a problem with my account. I use their blue card for everyday purchases.

LiquidX said:
Any lucky clickers? I cant wait until Tuesday for the $5,000 hummers. :eek: And curse the person who has been posting the link everywhere.
I wonder how fast the XboX's went? Although I don't have a Amex card.

hum.jpg
hum.jpg

Of course blue will work fine. Ya know, if this all wasnt a big raffle. There's virtually no chance of getting in on these deals.

dwilson041781 said:

I'm three weeks shy of 20 and I've got an Amer. Ex card.

Definitely not rich.

TheBluePill said:
Amex is the Devil... Stay away from them.

The Devil is selling Xbox 360's for $150.00..And Im all over that baby.....

MUWAAAHHHAHAHAHHAHA

Who cares if it is a raffle, it is worth a shot to try at least. Thanks for the heads up, OP!

yeah when i click to add it to cart it sits and says connecting to server, pretty stupid if you ask me.

possibly some funny business going on? i tried for about a min before 7 just incase my clock was wrong and it worked perfect until 7 hit then it wouldnt connect anymore.

munkle said:
possibly some funny business going on? i tried for about a min before 7 just incase my clock was wrong and it worked perfect until 7 hit then it wouldnt connect anymore.

no funny bussiness, mine is doing the same thing. there are probably thousands of people trying this right now. im sure their server is taking a HUGE load.

4 windows here, no luck. 2 of the 4 have come back and said I missed it, the first two i did right at the second it started are still sitting there connecting.

still waiting on their server... i hope i get one.. im seeing some on ebay going for $580...huge profit.

I hit it at 7.00 exactly and I missed it..I tried a few more time but the server was WAY OVERLOADED...LOL

jay1227 said:
still waiting on their server... i hope i get one.. im seeing some on ebay going for $580...huge profit.
Heh, the day they were released, they were selling on eBay for $1200. Insane.

Back