Horray

seconded.

I've got an unhealthy obsession for PSU modification.
 
100% agreed. A great and much needed forum. I'll be doing a lot of reading in here :D
 
Kruzen said:
seconded.

I've got an unhealthy obsession for PSU modification.

Heck, make your own. Well, maybe not ATX style, but you get my point. :D This is going to a buddy for a peltier supply, with four output voltages:

3.3v @ 25A
5v @ 25A
12v @ 5A
18v @ 20A

This is a partial pic during mid-assembly. I'll probably write this one up and publish it as a project.

Dave
insulglass@easypckits.com

11.jpg
 
insulglass said:
Heck, make your own. Well, maybe not ATX style, but you get my point. :D This is going to a buddy for a peltier supply, with four output voltages:

3.3v @ 25A
5v @ 25A
12v @ 5A
18v @ 20A

This is a partial pic during mid-assembly. I'll probably write this one up and publish it as a project.

Dave
insulglass@easypckits.com

This project deserves a thread of its own. Not many people report building their own psu's. Don't sell your project short (or us!)

What camera you using? pics come out real nice...
 
Hmmm, i'd be really interested in the 3.3v portion of the supply. I'm looking to build a high-output 3.3v PSU for an "interesting" conversion project that involves 3 500w AT power supplies and 7 ATX mobos :D Don't ask
 
SJetski71 said:
This project deserves a thread of its own. Not many people report building their own psu's. Don't sell your project short (or us!)

What camera you using? pics come out real nice...

No kidding. Building a PSU is true [H]
 
Vertigo Acid said:
Hmmm, i'd be really interested in the 3.3v portion of the supply. I'm looking to build a high-output 3.3v PSU for an "interesting" conversion project that involves 3 500w AT power supplies and 7 ATX mobos :D Don't ask

Email me when you get a chance.

Dave
insulglass@easypckits.com
 
Back
Top