Holy Moly Dell 2007WFP for $160!

Good luck to those who ordered early, I would have just kept my 2005fpw and sold the 2007 but yea, I wish the best of luck on getting them shipped.

Whoever receives one of these monitors should test it for the notorious banding issues. Seems too good to be true unless Dell was trying to clear the older models.

clear the older models? it was adjusted hundreds of dollars in a matter of hours. it was a pricing error.

good luck you bastards that got in on this.. somehow i doubt anyone who ordered more than one is gonna get their order though :D

Talonz said:
Sorry to be OT, but what's with your post?

yeah i was wondering the same thing. hahah.

Audhumla said:
Whoever receives one of these monitors should test it for the notorious banding issues. Seems too good to be true unless Dell was trying to clear the older models.

If thats the guess than take advantage of the exchange policy. It won't be fun, but at that price I wouldn't complain.

I personally think Dell will ship those order that went through. Couple years ago they had a price mistake on some NIC cards for $.89 each, I ordered 10 and wasn't expecting them, but they arrived at my door step after like 3~4 weeks. Gave them out as little gift. :D

On Dell's site, it says mine has shipped. No tracking number though....
Wish me luck!

someone delete this thread please.
everytime i see this thread i can't stop kicking myself in butt.
still i can't get over this. darn it, darn it, darn it...............

Looks like they already fixed their error. Those of you that ordered--if they dont' get cancelled--anybody want to help a brother out and sell it to me at a smaller profit margin?

InorganicMatter said:
They better send me them, I've probably spent close to $20k through them. They're gonna catch hell from me if they cancel this order!

Boo hoo.

Catch hell? Lol. I love reading posts like yours.

himmy said:
Boo hoo.

Catch hell? Lol. I love reading posts like yours.
Well, as a corporate customer I might have a bit more swaying power. At the very least I could get a good coupon towards one monitor. :)

InorganicMatter said:
Well, as a corporate customer I might have a bit more swaying power. At the very least I could get a good coupon towards one monitor. :)

We spend millions with them every year... and we're still a very small fish in a very big sea. :)

OH. MY. GOD!!!

I HAVE A TRACKING NUMBER!!!
DHL has the packages with an estimated deliver date of the 20th!!!

SWEET!!!!

Mine is still "In Production". Will it update the Dell website with my tracking number under the order status? Or is it through email only?

InorganicMatter said:
OH. MY. GOD!!!

SWEET!!!!

Congrats, you lucky man. Now you can share the love by sending that monitor to me. ;)

InorganicMatter said:
OH. MY. GOD!!!

SWEET!!!!

congrats.. now just pray they didn't send you a couple of bricks! :) j/k

wait till these are for sale all through the forums....
remember all the m8's with tracking #'s....lol

InorganicMatter said:
OH. MY. GOD!!!

SWEET!!!!
nice, how many did you get?hardware AMD intel dell ATi nvidia asus seagate samsung xeon compaq

Yah I dont know why its $459 on the small business side and $360 on the home side?

holy shit!

good luck to everyone

I would have ordered at least 2 myself, had I caught this

What the hell is wrong with drizzt81's posts? Its like he has some adware on his comp or something.. wtf

clickclickw00t said:
Yea, if anyone wants to sell me one let me know.

I've contacted the majority of the people who've claimed to have purchased multiple, they're going to eBay them. :rolleyes:

PC-HAngover said:
What the hell is wrong with drizzt81's posts? Its like he has some adware on his comp or something.. wtf

I'm seeing it also.....all over the forum.....have I been hijacked?? :confused:

I guess I'll just let this one go and live with just one 2005FPW. If this happens again one of you better call me so I can get in on it. :D

Back