• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Holy Crap!!!!1111oneoneoneeleven

rayman2k2

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Aug 6, 2002
Messages
8,069
http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/team_summary.php?s=&t=33

[Coach voice]
Enjoy our lead while it lasts. OCAU has 3.9 weeks until they catch up and pass us. Frankly, I'm ashamed of you all. We practiced all winter and yet, we are still failing. I want you all to watch as they pass us, to feel the agony and pain - and I want you to remind yourself that the only reason why they are passing us is because YOU, not me, YOU failed. Hit the showers - cause that's all it seems you are good for
[/Coach voice]


[Rayman2k2 voice]
HOLY CRAP guys! FULL FOLD AHEAD!!!!!
bigeek.gif

[/Rayman2k2 voice]
 
The team got a higher than normal day yesterday.

OCAU also got a new high producer, Albeeny 24Hr average 27k. Also it looks like this is going to be another ultra high month for Silicon_Wars. He's already at 660k and it's only the 12th.

 
Where in the hell do they find these guys?!?
 
p[H]ant0m said:
Where in the hell do they find these guys?!?



[Coach voice]
I'm gonna have you go and find out. Take Moosie with you and recruit every one you can find.
[/Coach voice]


[Rayman2k2 voice]
Better question is: where can WE find these guys? ;)
[/Rayman2k2 voice]
 
What I don't get is the stats are geographically superour to australia, by a long shot. Logic says we have an assload more schools than they do.


Methinks where not trying hard enough...
 
Hey, I'm in the top 20 producers...doesn't that count for anything coach?
 
I nominate Moose and Marty to go on a expedition to cut all Internet connections to and from Oz. Can't turn in WU's = can't beat [H].
 
ND40oz said:
Hey, I'm in the top 20 producers...doesn't that count for anything coach?


[Coach voice]
Yeah it does. It counts to show that you've failed to become the TOP producer. DROP AND GIVE ME 50!
[/Coach voice]
 
tdg said:
I nominate Moose and Marty to go on a expedition to cut all Internet connections to and from Oz. Can't turn in WU's = can't beat [H].

I say, everyone on Team 33 goes on a super mega porn binge on all Australian hosted porn sites. We all flood their bandwidth with porn no WU can travel.

I know I'm doing my part!
 
Oh my... Mary scares us again... Anyway, I'm doing my part, I've got 14 processors folding right now, somewhere in the neighborhood of 40 ghz... Can't do any more.
 
rayman2k2 said:
[Coach voice]
Yeah it does. It counts to show that you've failed to become the TOP producer. DROP AND GIVE ME 50!
[/Coach voice]
easy on the new guy coach....

and marty...i will help with the bandwidth hijack :)
 
dekard said:
Oh my... Mary scares us again... Anyway, I'm doing my part, I've got 14 processors folding right now, somewhere in the neighborhood of 40 ghz... Can't do any more.


[Coach voice]
Not good enough
[/Coach voice]


;)
 
Guess what, I'm no longer having power issues with one of my quad p3 xeon server.

And look who is going to be passed soon, It's Spectre!
 
Scorpionjwp said:
And look who is going to be passed soon, It's Spectre!

Well when you are standing by the road looking to thumb a ride like I am..................

Hopefully my field borg will be green lighted the end of the month/early Aug.
 
rayman2k2 said:
[Coach voice]
Yeah it does. It counts to show that you've failed to become the TOP producer. DROP AND GIVE ME 50!
[/Coach voice]

50, that's all you got, looks like I'm just going to have to pass you on the points board tonight :D
 
MN Scout said:
gwai lo I don't want to lose you off of our team :(
nonon not site admins

i meant IT admins

common guys :p

"what? third party program? wait..this does cancer research? i don't believe you..ANND you want it to connect to the internet?"

or for one of the teachers at my school..

"nah, i don't want the freshmen breaking something"
"it doesn't require anyone touching it, it just runs after i install"
"well, you know freshmen..."
"they're not even going to notice..watch i'll install it on your computer"
"nono i'm alright"
"-_-"
 
gwai lo said:
or for one of the teachers at my school..

"nah, i don't want the freshmen breaking something"
"it doesn't require anyone touching it, it just runs after i install"
"well, you know freshmen..."
"they're not even going to notice..watch i'll install it on your computer"
"nono i'm alright"
"-_-"
*head explodes*
:confused: :(
 
gwai lo said:
nonon not site admins

i meant IT admins

common guys :p

"what? third party program? wait..this does cancer research? i don't believe you..ANND you want it to connect to the internet?"

or for one of the teachers at my school..

"nah, i don't want the freshmen breaking something"
"it doesn't require anyone touching it, it just runs after i install"
"well, you know freshmen..."
"they're not even going to notice..watch i'll install it on your computer"
"nono i'm alright"
"-_-"
If it weren't for those meddling freshmen
 
this all from a guy with 120 ppd:


<coach voice>
Get your ass out there and start borging son.
</coach voice
 
ND40oz said:
Hey, I'm in the top 20 producers...doesn't that count for anything coach?

It counts a lot. For one thing, you (and other top folders) have moved me down to 20th as of today... :cool: I admire all [H]orde producing more than I do -- inspriational! :)

 
roftranspo said:
this all from a guy with 120 ppd:


<coach voice>
Get your ass out there and start borging son.
</coach voice



[Coach voice]
You're now third-string waterboy
[/Coach voice]

besides, i'd have more ghz folding if someone responds to this thread.

Until then -


[Coach voice]
YOU WILL RESPEC' MA RIGHT TO AUTHORITIZE!
[/Coach voice]
 
well, my 1.2thz still havent arrived, I am trying as hard as I can to accelerate the process but there is only so much I can do
 
We have another person who has identity problems on this team. Team 33 is getting stranger by the week.

It was Marty9876/ Mary, Now it's Rayman2k2/ Coach.
 
FLECOM said:
well, my 1.2thz still havent arrived, I am trying as hard as I can to accelerate the process but there is only so much I can do



did I read that right? TERAhertz?


[Coach voice]
Congrats son, you've been promoted to starting quarterback
[/Coach voice]
 
FLECOM said:
well, my 1.2thz still havent arrived, I am trying as hard as I can to accelerate the process but there is only so much I can do

Maybe you should order it.
 
marty9876 said:
Maybe you should order it.

its already ordered, the purchase order has been signed too, dell is just taking their sweet ass time... then I have to wait for them to run through property control :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top