• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Hmmmmmmmmmm.......

Looks very interesting. I am concerned about the mass of cables at the end of long video card (e.g. 8800GTS0 and the lack of direct intake fans. This would be a moot point if running with integrated video.

The case would just be able to fit a Mini-Ninja.
 
Looks very interesting. I am concerned about the mass of cables at the end of long video card (e.g. 8800GTS0 and the lack of direct intake fans.
I've got a similar case, the longest video card to just 8*barely* fit was a 5700 Ultra (I was using old hardware since this was just a test system) and thats only if your PSU and DVD drive are nice and short.
The case would just be able to fit a Mini-Ninja.
It does fit a Minja though.

The case is okay for a nice, cheap budget case but I didn't much like it for running my system in. It felt way too cramped, got too hot and noisy at times and was just a PITA to work in (opened it fairly often).
 
The biggest con against that case is the included 500W PSU. Apevia is well known for branding/making/selecting POS PSUs. Wouldn't trust that Apevia PSU.
 
Back
Top