Hit a Folding (Stanford) milestone? Post it here:

Uh, I'm about to break 3mil points, so nothing too meaningful.

Breaking 5mil shortly

sigimage.php

Hit 45 million today..unfortunately that's it for me....hope to be back one day, but just cant do it right now....

Finally hit 100 mega! Sorry it took so long everyone.

Keep on [H]ard Folding Team 33!

[H]ecklerKoc[H]
Last updated: Wed Aug 21 23:00:11 PDT 2013
Thu Aug 22 06:00:11 UTC 2013
Date of last work unit 2013-08-22 00:05:56
Total score 100254719
Overall rank (if points are combined) 378 of 1701714
Active clients (within 50 days) 34
Active clients (within 7 days) 29
Contributions by team and project:
Donor [H]ecklerKoc[H]
Team [H]ardOCP (33)
Score 100254719 (certificate)
Donor Rank 378 of 1701714
WU 55144 (certificate)
Date of last
work unit 2013-08-22 00:05:56
Active clients (within 50 days) 34
Active clients (within 7 days) 29

cert.%25255BH%25255DecklerKoc%25255BH%25255D.100254719.jpg

P1100375.JPG

[SIZE="-10"].[/SIZE]
HKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHK

[SIZE="-10"].[/SIZE]

Last edited:
Finally crossed the 100 million mark. Think I got there just before [H]ecklerKoc[H] mowed all over me.....

H.

Posted 1 million the first week back after many years off. I Hope to continue to contribute as I upgrade some of my hardware.

I am also new to the [H]ard|Forum even though I've checked the news almost daily for many years. As this is my first post, I'll cross my fingers when I press the Post button.

I am impressed by the system all of you put together. I'll have to read more about the G34.

Mike_S

Pushed through 18M recently and I'm hoping to break into the 1xx Team Rankings sometime in the next week or so.

looks like I'll be bumped out of the top 100 for our team here shortly .. :(

..the mowers just keep a comen' .. :p

When you pass in WU... then I'll be impressed ;) Or years folding... hehe.

Onward!

me having less WUs just means i'm more efficient ;)

also, my first record in EOC isn't when i first started folding, i folded in 2005 but apparently forgot to specify team #: linky

onward indeed

if WU's matter'd .. me thinks FLECOM would still be the top dawg .. and I'd be farther up the food chain with my 75k WU's .. :(:p

..well .. almost 75k WU's

if WU's matter'd .. me thinks FLECOM would still be the top dawg .. and I'd be farther up the food chain with my 75k WU's .. :(:p

..well .. almost 75k WU's

"back in the day" WU's where earned slowly So were points. I still think it's awesome that several of you have rigs put together just for folding and crank out some BIG WU's - thus points for the team. I've been chugging along for 10 years now folding for team 33. Started with a single system, single core. Took a couple days to get through a WU. Now I bring in more points in a day than I did in a couple months. The cause hasn't changed, but the hardware sure has.

I just like flip crap to all the "go fast kids" .. hehe :) I figure my 130K points per day helps in the long run in helping keeping us number one. We're doing good here -- keep it up!

"back in the day" WU's where earned slowly So were points. I still think it's awesome that several of you have rigs put together just for folding and crank out some BIG WU's - thus points for the team. I've been chugging along for 10 years now folding for team 33. Started with a single system, single core. Took a couple days to get through a WU. Now I bring in more points in a day than I did in a couple months. The cause hasn't changed, but the hardware sure has.

I just like flip crap to all the "go fast kids" .. hehe :) I figure my 130K points per day helps in the long run in helping keeping us number one. We're doing good here -- keep it up!

I hear "crap flipping" is all the rage these days ... :p
.. and yes, every little bit helps .. otherwise I wouldn't bother with the measely low ppd I generate.

I hear "crap flipping" is all the rage these days ... :p
.. and yes, every little bit helps .. otherwise I wouldn't bother with the measely low ppd I generate.

I've been flipping crap since I singed up for these forums... I started the trend ;)

I have also been running for a very long time it took me many years to reach my first 100,000,000 I will hit 1.5 billion today for the [H] but a total of a little under 1.75 billion by passkey plus a few hundred thousand I folded before I had a passkey. Those first few hundred thousand points took several years to acculumlate and I have no Idea of how many WU's I have actually done. I know what you are talking about the early days were slow. :)

m33pm33p got 100 million points and hasn't posted here yet?

congrats m33pm33p

Back