Hit a Folding (Stanford) milestone? Post it here:

Uhhh, I made 500k lol. Just my 2600k churning when I'm not playing games and it doesn't bsod lol. Just got one of my gtx 680s in and might have it fold as well.

250 million! Next Friday I will celebrate 1 year folding for the [h]orde!

compared to the 250 and 30 Million milestones, my 8 million seems rather small - and I've been folding for quite the number of years :(

^^ This is just as important.
Maybe even more so since your consistently keeping the work moving!
Congrats!

Tim don't worry about that, every bit is one step closer

Hell, even musky had to hit 8 million at one time or another

compared to the 250 and 30 Million milestones, my 8 million seems rather small - and I've been folding for quite the number of years :(

I am just as impressed with # of WU as I am with the ever inflating point totals.

We all come to this with different circumstances and means. Those points back in the day, they didn't come easy.

Sincere congratulations sir!

I am just as impressed with # of WU as I am with the ever inflating point totals.

We all come to this with different circumstances and means. Those points back in the day, they didn't come easy.

Sincere congratulations sir!

I found a post from November of 2006 where I passed 500K points. I think I was in the top 100 for the team. Yeah, been folding for a while for the team. I think I started sometime in 2005. Back then, points really did come slow and I've been cranking through WU's on at least one box since I started. Recently managed to Borg a number of i5's that we set up as workstations at work - boss is cool with it.

Been a fun ride and glad I have been able to contribute to the effort. I found searching for aliens a bit ... "out there" from back in the day. Folding is for a good cause and has a more direct impact on we as people.

2M

a little over 70 days untill 5M :( and an overtake of someone called Mr._Pedantic :p

Two 40M milestones on the same day; awesome. :)

Hit 25M and broke the top 100 today. Makes me happy. :D

3.png

Back