Hit a Folding (Stanford) milestone? Post it here:

Congrats to everyone including Red Falcon on his first million. :)

Not much considering the top producers, but I had a new record for a days output, 423,586 points.

Not much considering the top producers, but I had a new record for a days output, 423,586 points.
I think that is one of the biggest understatements I read the whole year on this forum, LOL. Congrats! :cool:

My thought is even the first 10,000 is an achievement. This might sound surprising to some of you who know my daily PPD . But I also have a 200 PPD laptop with a client running in the background. Why? Because every bit of computing power counts when it comes to folding.

Where did Nolan Bushnell start? On the midway collecting nickles, dimes, and quarters working rides and games. Every bits counts and add up. Nolan knows that fact and so do I.

I applaud all of the folders out there! I say the the Folding@home project as well as Team 33 needs thousands of them much more than any single larger point folder.

Hooray for the people who make their first 10K, 100K and 1M point totals. You are the real assets of project and of Team 33!

If you are talking about the guy who owns Bushnel, who made my bad ass holo sight, then amen brother!!

As for me, it seems while I'm getting ready to leave my rigs are still going strong, I've made top 20 more these last 2 weeks than I have since the spike

also, I passed my years end goal of 20 million, sitting at 21.3 now

and last but not least, finally broke the 40's, sitting at 39th for thewhole team now

was hoping to hit the 20's by next year but things have gotten a little harder now lol

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=432140
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

50 Million

Code:
[FONT="Fixedsys"][color="#EC0000"]Sort Rank User Name            Points     Average PPD Points Today Work Units Completed 
131       [H]ecklerKoc[H]      50,155,704 818,131     328,582      40,196[/COLOR][/FONT]

[H]ecklerKoc[H];1036511169 said:
50 Million

Code:
[FONT="Fixedsys"][color="#EC0000"]Sort Rank User Name            Points     Average PPD Points Today Work Units Completed 
131       [H]ecklerKoc[H]      50,155,704 818,131     328,582      40,196[/COLOR][/FONT]

Holy ****, Congrats once again HK, but bloody hell. You only hit 40mil on the 20th:eek::cool::cool:

This team is just so [H]ard its untrue. We have Tiger who has temporarily run out of little [H] badges and HK is going to run out in 50 days at his current rate. :eek:

Congrats to all on your recent milestones and fold on!!!!:):cool:

Hopefully i'll pass 3mil for the horde today - i've just got past 8mil for my other team as well:cool:

Just past the 4mil mark. Looks like hoping to average around 3mil a month from here on out. Will be bringing up some more clients soon.

. :)

Back