Hit a Folding (Stanford) milestone? Post it here:

Managed to break into the 6 Million zone early this morning....moving forward for the Cure!!! ;)

Believe I hit 500,000 for [H]ard right before the update this morning :)

I think my overall score from before joining to now is about to hit 800,000, wish I had them all here but the engineering school I'm at was trying to get into the folding game.. and failed miserably :p

Hmm.. well, this accomplishment feels small to some of the posts above :rolleyes: ,but I still feel cool :p Just made it into the top 300 [H]ard folders :D

Hmm.. well, this accomplishment feels small to some of the posts above :rolleyes: ,but I still feel cool :p Just made it into the top 300 [H]ard folders :D

No accomplishment is too small when it comes to folding for a cure. Congratulations, and hopefully it will be the first of many more milestones to be reached. :cool:

Last edited:
WooHoo!!! Bring on the Beer and tamales, we're headed out to MS3's hooch for a celebration! :D

Great job dude...keep up the enthusiam and [H]ard Folding!

50K WU and nearly 30M Pts

GRATS to all and their recent milestone! Fold [H]ard!

P.S. I'm back to 110k/ppd woot :)

Sometime today I should hit 5 million points....Its been a long road and I never thought I would see the day.:)

I hit a big one a wee bit ago.

pimphat.jpg

I saw in the mowing thread, you've been hiding in the lab cackling like a mad scientist waiting for the temps to drop again... :D

Ha...that's fucking sweet...the Hard DCer of the month, posting his badge in the milestone thread ....WITH ANOTHER TEAM NUMBER.....

Here, have a nice kick in the ball team 33......:D

5000 workunits and 2.5 million points. :)

Back