Hit a Folding (Stanford) milestone? Post it here:

thank you both Kendrak and HighYield and congrats Arcygenical on the 1mil marker. i hope to cross 200K points by the AM here in the PST side.

edit: welcome to the TNUM=33 top 1K club crazyjeeper :D.

- Robert (PmR)DeathInJune

Broke 3 million yesterday. And 3 more 9600 GSO on the way today.

Killer[MoB];1033345812 said:
4,000,000 a few days ago.

Awesome milestones. Congrats!

2.png

WoW, been away for the weekend, lots of milestones,

GRATZ to all who broke milestones this weekend....

FOLD-ON.....

SR

Starting the week off right with seven digits of points. Finally got to join the millionaire's club. Woo-hoo!

Congrats to all the recent milestones!

That's some [H]ard folding going on right here... I don't care who you are.

Broke 500,000. It's been a long time in coming. Now that I finally added my 8800GT, and hopefully will get another GPU going, a million won't take so damn long :D

30 days at just over 100,000 PpD equals just over 3,000,000 points in November.

I'm about 9 days from my next badge.

Luck ............ :D

Even if I'm not on the team, can I brag about returning my first WU ? :)
Now I've got 3 cores running and one of them cranked out a lot of little ones until it just got a big one.
More to come, I crunch under Donald_A._Perlick !
I hang out a lot over at XS, so I'm crunching on their team. Maybe I can split my loyalties and do FAH here while I keep my WCG there ???

Oh, so I've passed 100, 200, 500 and 1000 today ! Look out.... LOL

Even if I'm not on the team, can I brag about returning my first WU ? :)
Now I've got 3 cores running and one of them cranked out a lot of little ones until it just got a big one.
More to come, I crunch under Donald_A._Perlick !
I hang out a lot over at XS, so I'm crunching on their team. Maybe I can split my loyalties and do FAH here while I keep my WCG there ???

Oh, so I've passed 100, 200, 500 and 1000 today ! Look out.... LOL

Whichever table your points fall on, the important thing is that you're folding. All are welcome here. Well, maybe a little playful teasing though. :D

Woot!!
9 Million Points
and 13,000 WU:D

Christ, you again? I'm sick of you and your two names killing the spacing on my updates every week it feels like.

j/k Congrats on the milestone, you'll be in the pimp club in no time!

Wow Air Cooled 420.
9 hunh?
Dang maybe someday, I can only dream.
Nice milestone.

Man, you guys are crazy! Pushing over 1 mil. Anyway, just thought I'd mention that my dedicated 9600gt just helped me to break 100,000 points! :D yay for me! 3600ppd FTW!

Back