Hit a Folding (Stanford) milestone? Post it here:

Well, how 'bout that--half a million for me! A nice, brand new yellow [H]. May it soon be joined by others!

As a reminder that 80% of our production comes from all of you that post 1k PPD or less! So keep in mind the Chimp Challenge it is a worthy effort and generally very easy to participate!

^^^^^^^^^ Points haven't moved for days and PROUD of it!

Nice Job!! WTF fot the team!!
60 points yesterday
165 points today for me.
I must have a borg or 2 I had forgotten about.

Well, he does appear to have it it just before changing over...

And I am now down to 2 PPD. :D

schenksmill....if that's the case and you have indeed switched over then I am sorry my friend.....it's just that I noticed you have turned in over 5k today...that's all.....and all this Chimp Challenge stuff has sort of clouded my judgement.....well, that and the damn vodka....:p

Nevermind, I must have been looking at the wrong column, I thought I was a nice row of goose eggs in the days column for schenksmill.

Check my post again.... I am working for Team 33.

Took me a second to figure out how to post my badge.:D

Check the thread again, many of us have changed the username of our clients to [H]ardApe for the race.

This is a joke right? The whole forum is pulling together, even people who wouldn't normally fold.... and our own team can't help?

We care that you fold, we are happy you have produced so many WU for the cause.... however, we really could care less about your personal achievments, come back next week.

I'm sorry, I gotta ban myself from this place for the next few days.

Vodka? Too high brow for Schlitz? This DC'er of the month going to your head? :p:D

Dude....you know better than that....it's just that I picked up this jug o' Gordon's Vodka for $7.99....cheaper than Schlitz:p

Good job on all the milestones guys.....and if I have made any comments over the last few days that were perceived as rude or out of line, I apologize. The Challenge really got heated over the weekend and I think some of us may have lost focus of what's important here...the science, the fight for the cure and the [H]orde... those are the things we all need to focus on, not a contest.

Fold On my brothers and sisters.....

Killer[MoB];1032495041 said:
I finally hit 30,000. Next stop is 40K I guess.
Wow, that's an insane number of WUs. I guess AMD+Tinkers really helped there.

Back