Hit a Folding (Stanford) milestone? Post it here:

I hit 600k sometime yesterday, guess I need to step it up more though with our recent events...

Hit 200k sometime in the last week. To busy to post when it happened. Here's to 200,000 more.

Fold on people! For tuxedoedShrimp

Looks like 450k was hit very recently, and 3000 work units too!

update edit: looks like the goal is 200k for this month! w00t! Fold On!

second update edit - looks like i broke into the top 150 on the team

Producing higher than my rank for a change.
Ranked: 76 (moved up a spot in the last couple weeks)
Weekly production: ~66 (was producing around the 300th spot on average)
Boxen folding: 2

I'm celebrating and have fired up box number 3. Here's to hopefully moving back into the top 50 in PPD.

[BRO]Alaskan said:
Rook I heard you were going to sneak into NASA and and bork them to pass Flecom

[BRO] I can neither confirm nor deny that statement. But as there was only one other person who could have told you....

Never mind, your informant has been... made quiet. *ahem*

FOLD ON!!!

edit: oooh cool, nice new [H] on the badge :)

Cracked the top 100 finally, took me long enough, here's to moving into the top 50.

Coming up on 200,000 points. Man, I need to get better boxen. My best at this point is a P-M 2.0 GHz...

If you believe it, hf.com says I'm coming up on the following:
tuxedoedShrimp
applejacks (who recently blew by me)
Crosshairs
Viper[insertnumberhere]
Moose
and a whole bunch of others in the farther future....

ND40oz said:
Cracked the top 100 finally, took me long enough, here's to moving into the top 50.

it seems to be a snails crawl moving up the folding food chain in the top 100 ... :p

[F]old|[H]ard

ThreeDee said:
it seems to be a snails crawl moving up the folding food chain in the top 100 ... :p

Yeah, it looks like it's going to be a rough climb, hopefully I'll be there by my 1 year anniversary...

I've completed 10k for points and 46 Wu! A small step for what others have done, but i'm glad i'm helping! :D

just hit 900k ..and I get to be number 2 on the 100th page of this thread ..yay!

:cool:

[F]old|[H]ard

yeah.. its me again.

let's see, what today? Ah yes, today i have doubled my total points since starting the contest on november 1. I started at 273k , and am, as of 9pm, at 545k. I will be in the top 100 in 14 days :)

r00k said:
today i have doubled my total points since starting the contest on november 1.
and who says contests dont work in bringing the numbers :) good job

ThreeDee said:
just hit 900k ..and I get to be number 2 on the 100th page of this thread ..yay!

:cool:

[F]old|[H]ard

Excellent ThreeDee !! You are just cruising in 5th gear ! I've been trying to at least stay in step with you (although 100K behind) but you just keep pulling ahead ... Way to go !!

RPhArrow said:
Excellent ThreeDee !! You are just cruising in 5th gear ! I've been trying to at least stay in step with you (although 100K behind) but you just keep pulling ahead ... Way to go !!

lol , thanks

..Ima gonna keep pulling ahead too if I can halp it :p

I'm all for getting passed ..as long as its not from a result of me slowing down tho

must ..find ...more ...borgs ...must ... find ...more ...borgs ....must ...find ..mo** ....

[F]old|[H]ard

Hit 700k sometime in the past 24 hours. Not too shabby for less then 6 months.

My goal of hitting 200k before Jan 1 has been achieved, coming in quite a bit earlier than expected :D

2,000,000points.
Plus gained a place, so back to 24th in the [H]orde

whewee , 2 mil! Das a lodda poins! Very nice tigerbiten.

i hit 600k this morning.

Back