Hit a Folding (Stanford) milestone? Post it here:

OMG I MADE THE TOP 20 PRODUCERS ON EOC STATS! :eek:

I think I'm gonna cry....
:)

50K, #483 in the [H] standings.

Bringing a dual Xeon 2.8Ghx, 4GB mem, running 2000AS on line today, hopefully it'll help me get on the fast track to the 300s.

EDIT Oop, jumped the gun, Stanford says I'm over 50K, but the [H]OCP page hasn't caught up yet.

EDIT of the EDIT it caught up.

Just over 27k, for #799 in the standings. I'm currently in Japan and watching my folding boxes via the stanford page. Oddly enough, I get a hell of a lot more WU done when I'm not home.........guess I really use up those CPU cycles playing games and watching po..I mean, movies......

KodiakStar said:
Broke 950 WU's

- Fold [H]ard - - Or go [H]ome -
(it will show up soon :p )

Damn... everything's a milestone with you! :p

I'm waiting for the "I have 1 terrabyte of ram in all my borgs... that's a stanford milestone, right?"
:D

Just knocked OSUguy98 out of the much vaunted 69 position and with OldPueblo, Uncut_Diamond and a host of others I will probably be hanging around this number for while.

Woohoo! Broke 20k and finished WU #100! I'm also in the top 1000 in the [H] standings!

I'd like to thank everyone that made it possible. *Sniff* I couldn't have done it without you! :D

Either that, or you're having (or had) a streak of early-end units...
everything stable??

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

125k just went past.

Still needing new boxen. My main machien has been toned down, lost about .5 ghz because I had to lower voltage to keep it from overheating. :(

Topped 300k over the night! :D

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

Donator Rank 2984 of 468502
WU 1000 (certificate)

Just hit 1k WU's... and into the top 3k of all folders :) :cool:

Hit 1500 WU's sometime yesterday :D

2k here I come!

Hit 10K WU's about a week ago. Forgot to post....

On a side note, it is funny how I can have so many WU's and with the newer points structure, many of you have twice the points and only like 1K WU's....Crazy!

FOLD ON!!!! :D

that just makes you old skool.

150th on the team (EOC) for now... but i'll be dropping i think (my 3 windows boxen are running UD cause i know it works through squid. that and the MVN UD race)

Back