Hit a Folding (Stanford) milestone? Post it here:

FINALLY, The 4 million mark.

And to think, I was going to give it up at two million....;)

Congrats! That change in production is unreal.

Passing the 700K mark on my way to 1 million points.

Well back in the old days when 100ppd / box was smokin fast......:p Gotta love the production of the smp clients the past year, and now with my opty165 running linux its getting another 300ppd over the windows client :D

Yeah, I remember when I had a farm of 3 PIII 1000s running at about 1.1 and 3 AMD boxes running at about 2.8 and I was hovering around one thousand points a day and was stoked about it.

Not really a point milestone, but more of a set of personal milestones.

I've now managed to hit for 4 months straight, not only increasing production, but new personal point highs each month.

September: 21103 - Switched X2 rig to SMP near the end of the month.
October: 33956 - First full month with SMP running. Switched it to Linux near the end of the month. Added A64 3000 fileserver to folding rig.
November: 40000 - First full month with Linux SMP. Switched fileserver to A64 3500.
December: 51843 - First full month with all previous rigs at current settings. Added C2D T7400 laptop to folding part time.
January: ????? - Plans to build Q6600 rig as a workstation and full time folder.

Playing with my computers to improve F@H stats = fun :D

Xilikon, ThreeDee,

Impressive milestones, both are very notable achievements. Congrats and more accomplishments for the new year. :cool:

Well it's taken about 3 years, but as of the next update, I'll have hit the 500K mark finally! Now on to 1,000,000....:D

oh look at that, seems like i got to go and see someone about some free genmay :D

Huh, it looks like i hit 2 million points sometime this week...

Mazel Tov!

With a little protein luck, I should regain position 20 on the [H]orde within the week.
Hey, dwdawg, isn't it time you let your boxen cool off...;)

Fold on, [H]orde.

Personal milestone for lowest point WU ever that actually completed:

Project 4121
Credit: 10 Points
Ran on: P4 1.8
Time per Frame: 1mn 16s
PPD: 112.21 PPD

Now if only I could get those 24 hours a day on that machine, and I'd be happy :D

Broke the 4000 wu milestone. I'm proud to have one of the biggest points per wu ratio ;)

ahah :p

Another milestone today : I'm now in the top 200 worldwide :)

*CHEER* 800,000+, yay for a milestone less than 200 people have EVER hit with [H]! :)

Pocatello and I both just recently hit 1.5 Million points. :D

Yes, congratulations for a great achievement. With members like this how can any other team possibly catch us?

Just added the 15th, 16th, 17th & 18th SMP clients to my home farm.

I think I'm averaging close to 1,600 PpD per Client at the moment.

Luck ............... :D

Back