Hilarious eBay Image of the Day

HardOCP News

[H] News
The funny image floating around the internet today is this screencap of a profile belonging to an unusually honest eBay user. If you sell to this guy, you get what you deserve. Thanks to M. Hermansky for the picture.

Wow, I don't know what to say lol

The seller was in a double bind. If he ships the product out, he would likely be screwed because of bidder's name. If he didn't ship it, he would be blasted for violation of contract and be given bad ratings.

if the fake buyer is under 18 this is allowed on ebay lol

i remeber kids in high school would sell UO accounts, take the money then say they dont have to give it since they are not 18 and transaction would be illegal blah blah. people scammed like crazy

Wow, I don't know what to say lol

The seller was in a double bind. If he ships the product out, he would likely be screwed because of bidder's name. If he didn't ship it, he would be blasted for violation of contract and be given bad ratings.

Generally, on Ebay, the buyer has to pay first.

Hilarious account name. Quite suspicious if someone like that would bid on items.

This kind of crap should be illegal... Wasting people money posting stuff for sale.

Please don't tell me this is the first time you people have seen this. It has been around for quite a while.

Please don't tell me this is the first time you people have seen this. It has been around for quite a while.

It is funny, so I posted it.

People got a kick out of it, you know..maybe a laugh or two...well, before other people try to make them feel stupid for not seeing it last week/month/year/thedaytheintarwebswereborn. :mad:

Social Networking / News is amazing. This has resurfaced recently everywhere despite first appearing back in 2007 on a lot of blogs.

Social Networking / News is amazing. This has resurfaced recently everywhere despite first appearing back in 2007 on a lot of blogs.

Yea I know. About once a week I see a new, resurfaced thing come across SOMEWHERE.

It is funny, so I posted it.

People got a kick out of it, you know..maybe a laugh or two...well, before other people try to make them feel stupid for not seeing it last week/month/year/thedaytheintarwebswereborn. :mad:

thanks for posting, made me chuckle.

Don't let the jerks get to you. This was a post worthy of lol's. Thanks for sharing it :D

Back