Highest HTT link you've hit

SKy042

[H]ard|Gawd
Going through and trying to properly overclock my Opty 165 via Eclipses method I found my max HTT link to be around 340

This is an Epox 9NPA+Ultra

Just wondering what some other people have hit as their max HTT.

DOH just realized I could have gone higher. Stupid me left my HTT Multi at 3x.

Ive never gone above 310, not due to failure but just do to not having the need.

wee96 said:
Ive never gone above 310, not due to failure but just do to not having the need.

About the same for me. I'd have to use a pretty low multi to use 300+ HTT.

I've hit 350 HTT with my 9NPA+Ultra..
Just wanted to get a glimpse @ a SiSoft memory mark..Not really sure where it would end.
350htt.jpg

I haven't gone above 330 so I couldn't tell you...but my TCCD sticks were fine at 330. That was awesome.

wow that's a pretty awesome OC...Especially if you are using the xp90c in your sig...I hit 330 with my board when I was testing it but I've never had my processor clocked high enough to need it.

How did you get your memory to run at 350mhz? That's insane.

kirbyrj said:
How did you get your memory to run at 350mhz? That's insane.

It's TCCD...I remember Eclipse showed me a DDR700 kit a little while ago. I guess TCCD can really go up there.

Bona Fide said:
It's TCCD...I remember Eclipse showed me a DDR700 kit a little while ago. I guess TCCD can really go up there.
What timings did you have to use to get it to that speed?

Man...and I thought my G.Skill LE's were good running 290mhz 1:1 ;).

the best part is it does it without absurd voltages that require active cooling on the RAM, and a lucky cold day.

SKy042 said:
What timings did you have to use to get it to that speed?

I believe it's 3-4-4-8. I haven't done it on mine, but the Patriot kit I saw was either 3-4-4-8 or 3-4-3-8.

// I bet my G.Skill's could've done it. But, sold em for a 2GB set :(

i've tried eclipse's guide to getting the max HTT, and it has yet to work for me... i've done it step by step the same, and both on 2 epox's and this DFI i've got black screens upon rebooting... the highest HTT i saw on my first 9NDA3J was 320mhz, the highest i've seen so far bootable on this DFI is 300, and thats with my cpu at 10x multi, thats the highest my 170 will boot...

thunderstruck! said:
465HTT on the Expert :D

I've seen the Expert hit 500+ :eek: . I'm taking the challenge now though. I'm running some tests as we speak to see what my Ultra-D can do :D.

Edit: 349HTT is what my Ultra-D can do. 350 causes an error in CPU 0 (rounding error). CPU 1 kept on going.

HmmmDonut said:
:p $70 board
my.php
Didn't you have a 2.7 at some point in time?

Anyway, I don't think I've ever gone past 350, not because I can't but because I've never really tried.

LongShotHero said:
wow that's a pretty awesome OC...Especially if you are using the xp90c in your sig...I hit 330 with my board when I was testing it but I've never had my processor clocked high enough to need it.
Thanks, xp90c is what I'm using.
Memory is TCCD 4400LE kit.(550) 2.8v, so I feel like it is a decent overclock for the Gskill's.
May be a bit off topic, but I posted a thread in another forum hoping to see some high HTT's combined w/ some SiSoft memory marks but no replies.
I bet (cf)Eclipse could start a thread on this topic (hint) in this forum and we would see some results.. ;)

contaminant said:
Didn't you have a 2.7 at some point in time?

Anyway, I don't think I've ever gone past 350, not because I can't but because I've never really tried.

Yea. I clocked the cpu down to reach the max HTT.
The board is a Chaintech VNf4.

contaminant said:
Yeah I remember now, you were using 300 HTT to reach 2.7GHz IIRC.

Yea. I have no need really for higher than 300HTT because my cpu can't get above 2.75 no matter what voltage it seems. My ram is crap aswell. I just did it for laughs.

gjwild said:
May be a bit off topic, but I posted a thread in another forum hoping to see some high HTT's combined w/ some SiSoft memory marks but no replies.
I bet (cf)Eclipse could start a thread on this topic (hint) in this forum and we would see some results.. ;)
hehehe, are you suggesting a highest bandwidth contest? :D

(cf)Eclipse said:
hehehe, are you suggesting a highest bandwidth contest? :D
Yes I am :)
It has been a long time since I have seen any results from anyone!

Centvalny, 1.8 vcore is insane. Insane awesome! Whats the record on a 150 opty?

Hmmmdonut, you should be able to go way higher....

Back