HIgh ENd laptops !!!1

brahim

Limp Gawd
Dads been bothering me about gaming and now took my computer out of my room =( So as result im just wanna sell everything i have and get a very good laptop.! Truthfully i just want a big screen and be able to max out world of warcraft ! I can prob. get 1200-1500 for my set-up ! PLease suggestions for laptops would mean alot to me !!!

If your dad took your gaming PC out of your room, whats to stop him from taking your gaming laptop out of your room?

you're buying a supreme gaming laptop just to play world of war craft? LOL

why did your dad take your computer away? probably because you were a bad little boy. so why dont you approach it the easy way and compromise with your pops and get your computer back?

My dad has mood swings and takes my computer in and out of my room and when its not in here i cant play more than a hour a day....So i just wanna be able to leave the house and paly video games without having to deal with him. I asked for suggestions on laptops not criticism

As cheesy as that thing is, I'd still like to have one just for the geek factor =P

OP: A solid gaming laptop last I checked starts around $2500 and can go up to $5000ish, that's a lot of allowance to spend, and laptops are easier to have taken away than a desktop. I'd try to work out the family issues before I went and spent a few grand that I may or may not get to keep.

Back