HFM.NET

Untitledone

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - April 2012
I was wondering if someone can tell me how make HFM.NET save my WU history. I see a lot of people that have these huge lists of completed WU with the time per frame, PPD, etc... Is there some setting I need to enable, or is there more too it than that. I really just want the results from one computer right now. I have had HFM.NET running for the past couple of days on this computer, and it only shows the current WU in progress. Any help will be appreciated, thanks!

You can blame GPU Tracker for this. GPU Tracker restarts the client after each WU completes. HFM only counts the numbers of WUs since the folding client was last restarted. Those of us with a huge number of completed WUs in HFM are running the client by itself without the assistance of GPU Tracker.

I am not running GPU tracker. I am just running SMP with no video card (well besides the onboard). I just found the logs in the F@H folder, the first log has from Apr 20th to May 1st, and the second one has from may 1st until now. I restarted once in the past 2 weeks.

Is it possible to turn those logs into an HFM.NET readout? It appears I have all the logs of every WU this computer has completed.

One reason I wanted to do this is so I could give the data to the [H] google code HFM.NET log.

I've used both on my rigs and the only way i could get anything on HFM is to set the refresh client data to 1 minute. You'll lose an odd WU every now and then but for those that take more than 1 min to upload, you should capture them.

One reason I wanted to do this is so I could give the data to the [H] google code HFM.NET log.
You shouldn't need the log files for this as HFM caches benchmarking data and WU history on its own.

Benchmark Data: Select Tools->Benchmark Viewer (or press CTRL-B)
WU History: Select Tools->Work Unit History Viewer (or press CTRL-H)

Thanks Tobit! I will have to try this tomorrow when I go and check on my Folding Box! Just got the power bill from last month. Since no one has been home it was really low. Even with a week and a half of 24/7 folding the power bill was $32.

Thanks Tobit! I will have to try this tomorrow when I go and check on my Folding Box! Just got the power bill from last month. Since no one has been home it was really low. Even with a week and a half of 24/7 folding the power bill was $32.
wow nice

I just checked that machine, thanks so much Tobit. That was what I was looking for. I have 8 Units done since I started HFM.NET. Is there a way I can add units I have done previously before I started HFM? I have like 18 other units that I completed. I have the F@H Client log for it. At the time I was using FahSpy to track, and switched over to HFM.NET since it appears most people on the team use that.

Is it possible to generate an HFM.NET readout from a F@H log file? It has all the relevent info I believe.

Back