hfm.net?

lehmann

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Feb 8, 2005
Messages
1,362
this thing by default shows team EOC can this be changed to our team?
 
I've had mixed results. It's under preferences, but for some reason on one rig it will save and show what I put in there, on the other it juststart stays on his info
Posted via [H] Mobile Device
 
HFM is odd how you have to "save" your preferences. If you dont have it load up your preferences file on startup, you won't get your settings saved.

But yes, to answer the question, go to Edit/Preferences/Web Settings
 
HFM is odd how you have to "save" your preferences. If you dont have it load up your preferences file on startup, you won't get your settings saved.

But yes, to answer the question, go to Edit/Preferences/Web Settings

I went though the same process to set up mine. Everything is working fine.
 
Back
Top