• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

HFM.net and project 8101

Pocatello

DC Moderator and [H]ard DCOTM x7
Staff member
2FA
Joined
Jun 15, 2005
Messages
6,881
I got my SR-2 folding big advanced again. WOOT!

HFM does not recognize 8101. Is this the same for you guys? Is there an update available?
 
I got my SR-2 folding big advanced again. WOOT!

HFM does not recognize 8101. Is this the same for you guys? Is there an update available?

In preferences, click on the web settings and where it asks for the project download URL change it so it reads psummaryC.html
 
It is a chewy bugger.
But probably the future norm.
 
In preferences, click on the web settings and where it asks for the project download URL change it so it reads psummaryC.html

Perfect.

Thanks. Now it works!

8101 for 127k ppd.

26:34 tpf.

does that seem okay?

sr-2 dual hex at 3200 Mhz.
 
No, that is a bit low, it should be more inline with the 6903 but lower..... Atleast I thought so (I was getting 58k ppd with a similar setup)
 
i temporarily stay away from that 8101 crap by going with "-bigadv" not bigbeta.
 
Back
Top